• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

The Dark Gift Episodes 1 - 6

Scenes The Dark Gift Episodes 1 - 6 3

Ruthven2000

Reactions
Ruthven2000 submitted a new resource:

The Dark Gift Episodes 1-3 - A series of vampiric adventures

View attachment 30196

The Dark Gift

The Dark Gift will be a series of scenes with a vampiric theme. Many scenes will be optimised for possession and have interactive elements to them. The series will use a variety of resources along with custom music, sounds and textures.

Presenting Episodes 1 - 3

A night in with Selena

Who could resist staying at home with a companion such as Selena - even after 180 years she has a hold on you! This story has tutorial...

Read more about this resource...

Hi,

There are A LOT of dependencies for these scenes. Are all really needed for the scenes to work?

Hi
Your new scenes story looks immense! A lot of work. Wow!
I'm trying to track the mitch.maria2.latest dependency. Is that one of VAMhub's auto-weird links, or do you have a link / pointer to where I can find it please?
Looking forward to experiencing your scenes in VR :p

Hi,

There are A LOT of dependencies for these scenes. Are all really needed for the scenes to work?
No - I have used some morphs from various models (mostly the woverine ones) but the Hub seems to have added lists to resources that are not included - There are a couple of missing textures - I will update - but if you have the hub hosted Vars and the ones in the description you should be ok

Hi
Your new scenes story looks immense! A lot of work. Wow!
I'm trying to track the mitch.maria2.latest dependency. Is that one of VAMhub's auto-weird links, or do you have a link / pointer to where I can find it please?
Looking forward to experiencing your scenes in VR :p
Should be fine without that - its a "ghost" dependancy

Is there a way to access the new three from within the original three? (I do see 4 - 6 as separate scenes I can load so I can get to them but I was wondering if I was missing something within since it's posted as an update.)

All the scenes should link to and from the start scene with Selena - the update has all six scenes - the original will only contain the first three.

I like these scenes a lot, especially the one at the club. I have one request though: Can you use MergeLoadScene more please? It makes loading faster, and also allows people to customize looks across the scenes if they want. I notice you've used it in the campus scene, which is great!

I am moving toward optimising future scenes to merge load where it works with the story - thanks for the feedback!

I really don't understand how the control orbs work. I tried moving them up,down, to both sides and even rotaing them but it just doesn't seem to work. I'm in desktop mode if that has anything to do with it.

I really don't understand how the control orbs work. I tried moving them up,down, to both sides and even rotaing them but it just doesn't seem to work. I'm in desktop mode if that has anything to do with it.
They are designed for VR and you must use VR hands or possesed hands to touch them and vary the pace...

I've been able to get all scenes to work with the orbs in desktop mode except for the club scene...why is that one different? I got it working once dragging the balls around the screen but never again...what's the trick aside from playing in VR...which I don't do...

Back
Top Bottom