The Curious Mermaid

Scenes The Curious Mermaid

CheersMate

Reactions
Website
ecchi.iwara.tv
CheersMate submitted a new resource:

The Curious Mermaid - Darling it's better down where it's wetter.

Single scene "movie"
Runtime: 14 minutes
Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Back Story:
You (the naked dude on the throne at the bottom of the sea who can apparently breathe underwater) are just hanging out, minding your own business, when a curious mermaid swims by...

Viewing:
Intended for VR POV/Embody but a good show for the desktop viewers also.
Either way, it's guaranteed to cause a stirring in your loins or your money back!
If you're not doing POV. I think to the left of the guy is...

Read more about this resource...

can u do the cowgirl part into one loop in a scene i loved it ty if u can
Glad you liked it. But I'm hard at work on the next in the series of floating sex scenes: flying -> underwater -> space (coming soon) -> magic (might be a while).
But you can dig into VaM and do it yourself.

Edit -> Select either Person -> Plugins -> VamTimeline.AtomPlugin -> Open Custom UI -> Segment=Seg2, Animation=insert1 -> Play All
This will start the scene beginning at this point.
Screenshot 2022-09-23 133023.jpg

Screenshot 2022-09-23 133125.jpg

You can play any section you want. There are some dependencies though with turning the hip/hands/feet nodes on/off between segments: Seg1&Seg3-only head on, Seg2&Seg4 all 6 nodes (head + hip/hands/feet) on. So either you play the 1st scene in Seg2 to turn the nodes on or you activate the hidden "limbs on" UIButton (beside the other buttons) to enable them.

If you want to set up a loop then find the desired ending scene and under the sequence tap -> sequencing -> play next pulldown select the starting scene. It may not work if there's a lot of rotation or something between the end->start loopback but worth a try.

Good luck.

CheersMate updated The Curious Mermaid with a new update entry:

Bells and whistles

I've learned a lot since my first scenes and thought I'd revisit my favorite one and update with some new tricks while also implementing some of the suggestions left in the comments. The animations are essentially the same with a few tweaks here and there (like adding the knee controls so her legs don't lock).

VERSION 2:
Scene Skip
- Some folks just want to jump right to the action...
Pause - Some folks want to stop the action sometimes...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I even got it to work with a real sea creature! I've had the Anemone character from Daz for a while, but no good scene to put her in till now.
1681886137.jpg

Attachments

• 1681886701.jpg
    1681886701.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom