THE CUM BLASTER (Free)

Scenes THE CUM BLASTER (Free)

Lance Phaser

Reactions
Patreon
LancePhaser
Lance Phaser submitted a new resource:

THE CUM BLASTER (Free) - Crazy cumshots, blowjob, anal!

*** IMPORTANT SETTINGS FOR THE SCENE TO WORK!!! ***

• HIGH QUALITY PHYSICS NEED TO BE ON !!!
  • SOFT BODY PHYSICS NEED TO BE ON !!!
  • Refresh rate I have on 72hz, you can try others, but I made it on 72hz
View attachment 291708

THIS SCENE INCLUDES (FREE VERSION):

• 2 POSITIONS (BJ & ANAL DOGGY)
  • CRAZY CUMSHOT ANIMATIONS :D (5 for BJ and 1 long triple facial for ANAL DOGGY)
  • Lots of animations for each position!
  • PATREON version...

Read more about this resource...

Hi there. I already left a positive review but here are my suggestions:
1. Make postmagic.antialiasing a toggle button with turned it off by default. Enabling this in VR results in weird result making the scene unplayable.
2. I'd love to change appearance but then everything is misaligned. I've seen a solution to this. Make a "custom look helper" button. After clicking it shows original character (the one it works with it) and arrows pointing "mouth here", "vagina here" etc. I am not sure if it's applicable to your scene. I am talking about this scene:

First click "scale & customize look" and it results in something like this:
1696071992310.png

/edit: i just noticed you've posted ur settings in scene description lol.
Also the information how scene was build (settings) is helpful so users can set same settings (in your scene sometimes dick is misaligned and I have to guess it myself). So something like this could be really helpful:
1696071854237.png

Last edited:
Lance Phaser updated THE CUM BLASTER (Free) with a new update entry:

Fixing VR and adding Scale Fix button

Update! I tried fixing a few things. Let me know if its better (or worse lol)

- Added 3 options for PostMagic, by default only the LUT is enabled (you have toggles for LUT, AA, Motion Blur. Hopefully VR is somewhat workable now? Let me know!

- Added a button (Scale Fix WIP). I loaded a default female look, and played with the morphs so the alignment matches the original model. It's not perfect, but for me at least now every animation works (more or less). Let me know if its better. Keep in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi there. I already left a positive review but here are my suggestions:
1. Make postmagic.antialiasing a toggle button with turned it off by default. Enabling this in VR results in weird result making the scene unplayable.
2. I'd love to change appearance but then everything is misaligned. I've seen a solution to this. Make a "custom look helper" button. After clicking it shows original character (the one it works with it) and arrows pointing "mouth here", "vagina here" etc. I am not sure if it's applicable to your scene. I am talking about this scene:

First click "scale & customize look" and it results in something like this:
View attachment 291807

/edit: i just noticed you've posted ur settings in scene description lol.
Also the information how scene was build (settings) is helpful so users can set same settings (in your scene sometimes dick is misaligned and I have to guess it myself). So something like this could be really helpful:
View attachment 291805
Hey thanks for the suggestions and potential fixes. The new update tries to remedy some of the problems for VR. postmagic AA and motion blur should be disabled now by default when loading the scene, and I've added button toggles if you want to turn them on. Hopefully this works for you!

As far as changing model, I've added a "Scale Fix" button to the scene. Click it after changing your model, if your model is based on the default female appearance it should align for the scene. I've tried with the default female look and all the animations line up now (still some rough spots but it works).

If that doesn't work try this excellent scene by bill_prime, to try and match your favorite look to my look in the scene! https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/model-aligner.33436/

Let me know if it helps at all!

This was wonderfull.

I offer some suggestions for additions.

For the anal I think it would be a good addition to spawn (unhide) the laptop prop with the Window Camera's window sized and overlaid to the screen. Thus the window camera acting as the cam for the laptop so she and he have a good front view during anal.

Her expression changes during anal are "lovely" so I added a mirror so she can and he can see that too. A mirror also is good if you happen to add Acid Bubble's "Glance" to the male and female so the eyes are a bit more dynamic.
Mirrors can destroy performance so it's something I would put an off/on trigger for reflections.

I didn't add it but "Expressions, Blushing and Tears" might be good addition for messiness with the aggressive anal as well.
That and/or maybe a bit of drool/snot leakage when her head is being pulled back and she's most uncomfortable.

Beyond those flavor spices - I consider the scene craftsmanship near perfect as it is.

I'm a big fan of over-the-top scenes. If I wanted realism I could just go find a girlfriend or something. :D

20231003-131656_000081.png

Last edited:
This was wonderfull.

I offer some suggestions for additions.

For the anal I think it would be a good addition to spawn (unhide) the laptop prop with the Window Camera's window sized and overlaid to the screen. Thus the window camera acting as the cam for the laptop so she and he have a good front view during anal.

Her expression changes during anal are "lovely" so I added a mirror so she can and he can see that too. A mirror also is good if you happen to add Acid Bubble's "Glance" to the male and female so the eyes are a bit more dynamic.
Mirrors can destroy performance so it's something I would put an off/on trigger for reflections.

I didn't add it but "Expressions, Blushing and Tears" might be good addition for messiness with the aggressive anal as well.
That and/or maybe a bit of drool/snot leakage when her head is being pulled back and she's most uncomfortable.

Beyond those flavor spices - I consider the scene craftsmanship near perfect as it is.

I'm a big fan of over-the-top scenes. If I wanted realism I could just go find a girlfriend or something. :D

View attachment 292954
Hey thanks for the kind words and the suggestions! I will definitely check out some plugins and I'm quite liking the Mirror idea as well! Usually I play with mirrored surfaces off, so didn't think about it but it has potential for sure!

Update 1.2!

Update 1.2:
- Added STANDING ANAL position to FREE version, this has 2 variations and one Cumshot animation!
- Added "RESET SEX" button, to reset collision, click this a few times if you have penetration issues
- Added MIRROR toggle to all positions, try it out but beware of FPS loss :D
- Various improvements to loops and tiny fixes here and there!

How do we use this in our own custom scenes? Can I load the cum asset in my own scene and use it with a trigger? Will I get the same effect if I want to make my Male cum this way via a trigger?

CumBlaster 1.4 update (Free version)

New update is here!

BLASTER 1.4 (Free Version):
- Added ANAL FLOOR / CUMSTATION / CHAIR positions to free version!
- NEW sounds for cumming! Different sounds for cumming inside and outside!
- fixed a few alignment issues
- fixed a few weird facial expressions
- fixed some minor weird teeth/open mouth things
- fixed the 2nd cumshot in CUMSTATION not working
- Added CUM ANYTIME and ENDLESS CUM to the menu!
- Improved CUM, it's even more sticky now! :D
- Added Cum Thickness slider so you can...

Hello! Love your work, saw you recently updated the paid version and noticed you did something cool there... on the cowgirl you gave an option to change between pussy and anal. Do you have plans to do that with the other positions??? Just a suggestion, thanks so much for your great work!

Hello! Love your work, saw you recently updated the paid version and noticed you did something cool there... on the cowgirl you gave an option to change between pussy and anal. Do you have plans to do that with the other positions??? Just a suggestion, thanks so much for your great work!
Yes I will do that at some point in the future for sure. But it's not as simple since the animations are made for anal, so I will have to redo all the animations slightly to include vaginal. I'm currently fixing some bugs that are crashing the scene for some people, hopefully I fix it soon! After that I will see what I can do to other positions regarding vaginal :)

How do we use this in our own custom scenes? Can I load the cum asset in my own scene and use it with a trigger? Will I get the same effect if I want to make my Male cum this way via a trigger?
sry didn't see your msg. Sadly It won't be the same effect, it's quite complicated (for me at least) to get the desired cumshot via triggers and what not. I'm still a noob and I don't really know how to make plugins and stuff. If I could, I would make a plugin that does all the triggers etc so you could add to your scenes, but sadly that's out of my reach as of right now :/

Back
Top Bottom