The Company of Wolves

Scenes The Company of Wolves

Hi, there

I really like the stories you've been sharing, they are very erotic 🥵 This latest is inspired by Ladyhawke if I'm not mistaken?

I have some feedback on the scene structure if you're interested.
I've noticed you've been using appearance presets when going to a new animation, which in turn limits the option to change the look in the scene. While I didn't see in more detail, I guess it's mostly to do clothing changes, and in that case a clothing preset would be just as good and would allow changing the looks?

Thank you for sharing these great scenes 🙇‍♂️

Hi, there

I really like the stories you've been sharing, they are very erotic 🥵 This latest is inspired by Ladyhawke if I'm not mistaken?

I have some feedback on the scene structure if you're interested.
I've noticed you've been using appearance presets when going to a new animation, which in turn limits the option to change the look in the scene. While I didn't see in more detail, I guess it's mostly to do clothing changes, and in that case a clothing preset would be just as good and would allow changing the looks?

Thank you for sharing these great scenes 🙇‍♂️
When I use an appearance preset I'm usually changing textures as well as clothing. My approach is very much driven by the story -and the look is part of that, so I don't usually optimise the scene for different looks. The idea was indeed inspired by Lady Hawke and the titular movie.

Back
Top Bottom