Reactions
Website
www.syrinxo.com
Twitter
Syrinxo1
Patreon
Syrinxo
Syrinxo submitted a new resource:

The Boyz - Male Goblin Squad - There ain't no gangbang like a goblin gangbang... and here's the gang!

Here come the boyyyz!
View attachment 410484

Alright. I've got four body morphs, four head morphs, and two original skins to mix and match for your own gobliny goodness.

If you don't want to bother, there are four appearance presets for them: Flik, Florp, Thud, and Chad:

View attachment 410485View attachment 410486[ATTACH type="full"...

Read more about this resource...

I have two questions.
The Character's mouth is constantly open
1.png

Although in the photo his mouth is closed
Why hasn't the grid on the Character's neck been fixed?
3.png

2.png

I have two questions.
The Character's mouth is constantly open
Although in the photo his mouth is closed
Why hasn't the grid on the Character's neck been fixed?

Hey, thanks for asking! You probably have to go into Jaw Physics and turn off Tongue Collision, I didn't make tuned ColliderEditor presets for these characters so there's going to be some jankiness. It's to be expected when you have any head morph that's drastically different from the base Genesis2 model, unfortunately, tongue colliders fit somewhat precisely and "weird" head morphs are very likely to displace the upper/lower jaws colliders compared to the tongue, causing collision in one direction or another.

As for the neck, it's weird that your'e getting that fold and I'm not - I'll have to see if I can recreate it. I actually expected ot have that problem, where head and body morphs don't match, so what you're seeing is more "normal" than having it look good... maybe increasing your smoothing passes would help? I don't think mine are set to above 1 or 2, though. I'll respond here if I figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom