Reactions
Patreon
IAmAFox
IAmAFox submitted a new resource:

The Boys Are Over - Simple Looping Scene

View attachment 355344
The Boys Are Over
Story:
You invited your friends over, your gf always wanted to see what this one guy was about.. And his big, juicy, incredibly thich, meat of a stick cock. So she fucked him during the party.
(Going to try make it abit more story based so I dont need to explain it as people wont read)

• Not Tested with VR
  • My character is scaled at 0.93 female, so use with any character you like and...

Read more about this resource...

Hey - I just wanted to check, are you aware that diviningforeskin https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/diviningforeskin.33609/ - will do all the functions of both ToumeiHitsuji's DiviningRod and RunRudolf's Realistic Foreskin?

Infact DiviningForeskin was just DiviningRod which I took and added the foreskin for and RunRudolf's plugin is a again a copy of diviningforeskin with an auto erect feature. I know because discussed it with them when they we're working on it - didn't really understand why they took a copy. Is there a reason for not using DiviningForeskin

Thanks - just looking to improve my own plugin

Hey - I just wanted to check, are you aware that diviningforeskin https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/diviningforeskin.33609/ - will do all the functions of both ToumeiHitsuji's DiviningRod and RunRudolf's Realistic Foreskin?

Infact DiviningForeskin was just DiviningRod which I took and added the foreskin for and RunRudolf's plugin is a again a copy of diviningforeskin with an auto erect feature. I know because discussed it with them when they we're working on it - didn't really understand why they took a copy. Is there a reason for not using DiviningForeskin

Thanks - just looking to improve my own plugin
hello, im currently using it in my newest scene
honestly nothing wrong with it, i just dont know what im doing when it comes to plugins

it works well and saves me a plugin, thanks for the info!

No worries - DiviningRod been around for ages and people are just used to using it - but it's got memory leaks. Anyway - let me know if you do have any suggestions to improve DiviningForeskin

Back
Top Bottom