The Boob JOB

Paid Scenes The Boob JOB

ReignMocap

Banned User
Reactions
ReignMocap submitted a new resource:

The Boob JOB - Animation

This is my first boob-job animation and for a first try I am very happy with how it turned out.

For the love of God and all that is pure, scan the hub before you enter any of my scenes. Don't just jump into the scene with your pants around your ankles and expect it to work. SCAN THE HUB!!!

I've added a button just in case your model is lacking in the tits department. Load your model and press the button. Her tits will get big...real big.
Have fun !
PLAY THIS VIDEO IF YOU ARE BROWSING...

Read more about this resource...

Hi Reign, I gave the scene a good study ;) works well with other models as usual, It would be perfect if she started the scene by standing, an intro and then got into position, with a few more different boobs/hands movements and expressions, but me no complain :D

Why didnt you just mocap it then? If your chicks boobs are too small then she can move her hands out a bit more :D? Thought you were Mr Mocap?
We already have looped boobjobs like yours, just wanted some variation. Not asking too much I dont think

Why didnt you just mocap it then? If your chicks boobs are too small then she can move her hands out a bit more :D? Thought you were Mr Mocap?
We already have looped boobjobs like yours, just wanted some variation. Not asking too much I dont think
Write me on patreon and I will explain.

No need. I found you already. You have been refunded and banned :). Learn to speak. I do my animations however the fuck I want. Start doing mocap yourself and you'll understand what we are dealing with.

Geez thats a bit rough, there is no law against some criticism and I expect a man like you that dishes it out can take it as a joke, I was being positive, I gave you 5 stars for the scene and you banned me lol

Geez thats a bit rough, there is no law against some criticism and I expect a man like you that dishes it out can take it as a joke, I was being positive, I gave you 5 stars for the scene and you banned me lol
Nah you're being an asshole. You can be an asshole and we can shoot shit as long as you want. But you don't fuck with my content. You have no idea how mocap in vam is done and how hard we work on scenes. Even this one with the boobs has a lot of work behind it. For you to act like it's nothing ...rubs me the wrong way. So your're out bud. Sorry. Good luck!

And yeah there is no law. Just like there is no law for me banning you :).

Nah you're being an asshole. You can be an asshole and we can shoot shit as long as you want. But you don't fuck with my content. You have no idea how mocap in vam is done and how hard we work on scenes. Even this one with the boobs has a lot of work behind it. For you to act like it's nothing ...rubs me the wrong way. So your're out bud. Sorry. Good luck!

I never claimed to know, I respect how much work thats gone into it, I just offered a few suggestions and your getting all anty about it.
I dont need luck, so stop being an asshole yourself just want that refund that you told the world that I was getting and I havent.

I never claimed to know, I respect how much work thats gone into it, I just offered a few suggestions and your getting all anty about it.
I dont need luck, so stop being an asshole yourself just want that refund that you told the world that I was getting and I havent.
Do you even know how payment processing works? You'll get it don't worry. I have already applied for it. The fact that you are crying about the refund while you still got my entire work makes me happy I booted you. I have spoken! :)))

Ya I do, it usually says there is a transaction and its not accessable for a few days.
Dont toy with me whipper snapper. I didnt cry, you said you were sending a refund Im just backing up your disclaim.
Yeah you spoke, but I got all your work, as Im entitled too.. but never again, your not a hero after your comments.

Ya I do, it usually says there is a transaction and its not accessable for a few days.
Dont toy with me whipper snapper. I didnt cry, you said you were sending a refund Im just backing up your disclaim.
Yeah you spoke, but I got all your work, as Im entitled too.. but never again, your not a hero after your comments.
I never claimed I was a hero. I make content. Sometimes good sometimes bad. Even the bad one has a lot of hours behind it. Don't worry. Your refund is coming. I did it as soon as I figured out who you were on patreon. If it's not coming soon I can always paypal you. Now let's just carry on with our lives. ''I have spoken'' was a joke from ''The Mandalorian'' It flew over your head :)

Mate my jokes obviously flew over your head and you took it to heart way before yours were thought of, I dont need any more comments, just do as you said you would do and be done with it

Mate my jokes obviously flew over your head and you took it to heart way before yours were thought of, I dont need any more comments, just do as you said you would do and be done with it
Dude I am sorry if it was a joke it sure didn't sound like. ''MrMocap''. There are others who do mocaps also. I like to do hand made animation whenever I run out of mocap ideas or can't get something done with mocaps. Anyway take care. I have spoken :))))

Thanks for the scene but can you add more impressions? for example the girl in preview video is laughing or add a button for impressions. please. and other thing is can you add button for cum? it would be awesome if you use JayJaywon cum assist. latterly the best cum on the hub
this one : https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/cumassist.8456/
i have it if you want it by the way. thanks again

Back
Top Bottom