The Basement

Assets The Basement

Hexenv88

Reactions
Patreon
Hexenv88
Hexenv88 submitted a new resource:

The Basement - A Dark and musty place. and there's no way out.

Here is a small and creepy place to play. Its dark and dingy with a musty old mattress. what you do in here is up to you.

Model is not my own was found online and modified to work in VAM.

If you like my work please help me out on patreon. Thanks..

View attachment 239218View attachment 239219View attachment 239220View attachment 239221

Read more about this resource...

Hi! It's a really nice map, however it seems like the textures on the ground flicker whenever there's a camera movement. Do you experience the same? It happens also when you just float around in with the "player preview"

The issue seems to be the overlapping square textures of "dirt".

Otherwise really like the map and will use it for something with Ada and a Regenerator animation. Would love to see more creepy "no escape" like maps like this. Thank you

Hi! It's a really nice map, however it seems like the textures on the ground flicker whenever there's a camera movement. Do you experience the same? It happens also when you just float around in with the "player preview"

The issue seems to be the overlapping square textures of "dirt".

Otherwise really like the map and will use it for something with Ada and a Regenerator animation. Would love to see more creepy "no escape" like maps like this. Thank you
I will look into fixing that. i may have forgotten to remove the slate from the scene. sorry about that

Back
Top Bottom