Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
TGC6969
Patreon
TGC69
TGC submitted a new resource:

Tattoo Pack - Several Tattoos for Body as Decals

Tattoos for body as decals with 3 variations of opacity (100,85,70). There are about 25 motives with different placements. You can check all the tattoos in the preview gif below or here

View attachment 20736
This pack will be free for all on December 13th under CC-BY-SA licence

Credits

Sairenix
- Tattoo Pack...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for the Tattoo Pack these are awesome. I cant help but notice those extremely cute hello kitty panties, are they available anywhere?

Ohh thats cool! Show me them templates :) I might add them to the pack when I have time ;)

Sorry about the late answer....christmass and all :D Merry Christmass btw. So...how can i send you my templateand texture library ?

And a happy new hear :p , been away. sorry bro. didnt't have much time with the hollidays. Btw....i wouldn't like to make a link like that and post it in public.
I have no ideea which of that content is copyrighted and which isn't. i got it from another game, actually from the game's forum. The content is downloadable at anytime, but i honestly dont know if i can pass it on

Happy new year to you too! :) And no worries, I did not have much time last week aswell. Regarding the textures, you could send me the link to the forum where you found the textures over discord or here and I would try to figure out the license. There is lot of stuff which is not allowed for distribution, so its always important to check it.

hi mate. usually i got them frome modgarden.cc but the site seems to be out of order. Found one Tk17 tatoo texture tho

ill keep looking, but unless the old mods site doesn't come back online i can't give you any of those textures unless zipped

Hmm can't really tell which license this tattoo has. And don't stress yourself if you can't find the tattoos anymore. Its of course a bummer that this forum is down, but there are many on deviant art and other places, which I can use. So no worries ;)

Back
Top Bottom