Taito Vewlix Model

Assets Taito Vewlix Model

MostVerticalPrimate

Featured Contributor
Reactions
MostVerticalPrimate submitted a new resource:

Taito Vewlix Model - Be the envy of four people!

My first ever public release, and one that is very near and dear to my heart. Which has had three bypasses by now. With credit to Jairo Moura and Taito, I have modeled and released Taito's iconic arcade cabinet for Virt-A-Mate! The iconic Japanese candy cab used in game centers and Round 1's across the world is now available for free. It does not play games, however. I figured this would be something maybe someone else would care about. Don't think there's an arcade cab out for VAM anyway...

Read more about this resource...

hello! I unpacked the zip, what to do next? there is a folder called .var, but instead of a var file its a folder with 3 folders inside, shall i just place the folders in the VAM FOLDER then?

hello! I unpacked the zip, what to do next? there is a folder called .var, but instead of a var file its a folder with 3 folders inside, shall i just place the folders in the VAM FOLDER then?
Unzip the folder, and place the file titled "MVP_arcade.assetbundle" in the assets folder. Then, boot up VAM and your preferred scene, and load the CUA Manager plugin via the MISC tab in the general menu. Open the CUA menu, find the file, and then it should load from there.

Back
Top Bottom