Syrena

Scenes Syrena

Spankimus

Reactions
KevinS submitted a new resource:

Syrena - Homage to RSN model Syrena

Many Syrena sound samples in this adaptation. I am rubbish at the looks, can't even get close with that but I've had a go! Many thanks to @DragonPhantom for this incredible room - certainly a lot better than the dated furniture in the original scene this comes from!

*NOTE* This scene has been completely re-engineered FROM THE DEFAULT SCENE just with the mechanisms added. Its primary purpose is to see if it works for those people reporting issues loading my scenes - if...

Read more about this resource...

Died at here

Attachments

• vam.jpg
    vam.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 0
Died at here
Thanks for the info. I think I'm gonna give up now! I've rejigged and re-engineered these scenes every which way I can to try to sort the loading issues that some are reporting but I honestly cannot fathom what the issue is. Everything works perfectly on my own machine and also for many others it is working fine so I have no clue now! Ah well, thanks for trying.

Sorry but same here for me, stuck at "Waiting for async load from CustomUnityAssetLoader: Assets/Room"
Well at least nice preview screen

like always... none of KevinS scene are loading for me... always stuck at this point... even if i let it load for 30min...
Thanks for the info, I'm well out of ideas unfortunately. At this point I think even if I just packaged the default scene and released it it would still fail to load!

Sorry but same here for me, stuck at "Waiting for async load from CustomUnityAssetLoader: Assets/Room"
Well at least nice preview screen
Thanks for letting me know, unfortunately I don't know how to fix this despite many attempts over the last 2 months, the only working solution found by a user so far is a full clean install of VaM and then it will load apparently.

sad that the scenes dont load. Still hoping for a solution.
Me too! But it has eluded me still after 2 months of trying to change stuff to make it work including fully re-engineering from scratch. The only solution anyone has found so far is to have a completely clean install of VaM and then it should load. Current thinking from me is that some kind of plugin that is commonly loaded by people is interfering with the load process but I need more info from those that can't get it to load, so if you could try the clean install and if that works, try disabling plugins you have loaded by default and maybe get it to work like that, it might help. I have spent a long time trying to work out why and even asked one of the VaM developers to load it which they did without any problems. I also cannot recreate the problem on my machine, it works perfectly every time so it makes narrowing down the problem almost impossible.

Back
Top Bottom