sxs4

Reactions
Website
patreon.com
Patreon
sxs4
sxs4 submitted a new resource:

Sxs4 Adventures - Sex in shop?

Hi. You haw to look for toggle buttons they are red and easy to find. For now they are 5 ...will be more later. Under every toggle button is little surprise . If you try demo you know what I mean;) There is different outfits added thanks to creators in Credit. And about 40 animations at this release. Explore and enjoy.

Credits;And thanks to;

AcidBubbles License: CC BY-SA Link: https://github.com/acidbubbles/vam-collider-editor
AcidBubbles License: CC...

Read more about this resource...

i really love this scene¡ i think the crowd can work well to use maybe in a cuckold or ntr pack in the future? 😁 i like to ask, is too dificukt make oduble penetration animations? i see you have a lot mfm but no DP

i really love this scene¡ i think the crowd can work well to use maybe in a cuckold or ntr pack in the future? 😁 i like to ask, is too dificukt make oduble penetration animations? i see you have a lot mfm but no DP
Hi ! Yes to do double pen is nightmare . Bodies simple exploding and if change different looks with different shapes there is 0 chance will work anything at all.I think no one haw that much patience to do that because collisions is too sensitive ;/

Hi ! Yes to do double pen is nightmare . Bodies simple exploding and if change different looks with different shapes there is 0 chance will work anything at all.I think no one haw that much patience to do that because collisions is too sensitive ;/
yeah i see that when i use my models, they are thicc and in the animations, sometimes the game even crash because all the curves just explode haha, but i love all your animations, all are really great❤️