SuperVAMDeepthroat

Scenes SuperVAMDeepthroat

Thanks for playing! The best way to change the female look is through "appearance presets". You can load everything in together that way. Appearance preset is one of the many tabs when you select the control of the female person atom in edit mode. Select it and there you can save a preset and load existing ones. If you download a look often times you get a scene with the girl and an appearance preset, sometimes an appearance preset is missing. You can create a preset by opening the scene, selecting the female and saving it in the tab by inputing a name and pressing save. If you load in a preset into SVD it might be that the character is too small or too tall. For that you can go to the female morphs tab on the character and type body into the search. Look for body scale (or size, I don't quite remember which it was) and change the slider until the character fits the animations. (Aligns with the dick correctly) You can then also override and update the appearance preset by overwriting it. Hope this helps!
Thanks! I tried changing appearance and adding clothes to the female model. I then saved the scene and reloaded, but when it finishes loading, it's resetting to the original pose and the clothes are gone. Its only keeping the last female model I loaded. Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:
Thanks! I tried changing appearance and adding clothes to the female model. I then saved the scene and reloaded, but when it finishes loading, it's resetting to the original pose and the clothes are gone. Its only keeping the last female model I loaded. Am I doing something wrong?
When the scene is loaded it resets a bunch of settings for the scene to properly work. Right now you'll have to load the appearance / clothing preset each time your load the scene. I'll look into it when I get the time.

When the scene is loaded it resets a bunch of settings for the scene to properly work. Right now you'll have to load the appearance / clothing preset each time your load the scene. I'll look into it when I get the time.
Thanks! I'll just create a custom appearance for the looks I'm interested in then for now!

stayblocky updated SuperVAMDeepthroat with a new update entry:

Better Jiggle Physics, VR Passthrough, Lara and More!

SuperVAMDeepthroat Version 5.5 is here <3
It brings improved Jiggle Physics, easier Passthrough for VR, new Options and more! Read what's inside this one in detail below :)
The support recently has been really motivating so I've been hard at work to improve SVD once more!

SVD Version 6, featuring Missionary Sex and an improved Lara Croft appearance are available in Early Access for my Patreons! <3
Your support makes this project possible, wouldn't have made it without the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

2313279_0.jpg

Hey pal. Excuse me, but I'm just starting out and I can't figure out how you are SELECTING "AudioManager" as your trigger receiver. See pic:
1714322181718.png

I simply cannot find "AudioManager" anywhere, in any list.

What am I missing, conceptually, here?

Hey pal. Excuse me, but I'm just starting out and I can't figure out how you are SELECTING "AudioManager" as your trigger receiver. See pic:
View attachment 360800
I simply cannot find "AudioManager" anywhere, in any list.

What am I missing, conceptually, here?
The AudioManager is a hidden atom. You gotta check "show hidden" in the select tab. There's a shit ton of chaos in the scene right now. The result of trying out tons of different things during development. I'm reworking many systems right. The next update on patreon is gonna be a much better framework to look at, although it will still be quite roughly implemented haha.

Back
Top Bottom