Summer Vacation

Scenes Summer Vacation

lentil

Reactions
lentil submitted a new resource:

Summer Vacation - Your first summer vacation in college goes awry when the Medallion of Zulo gets involved...

Description

It's the summer after your freshman year at college, and your best friend has invited you over to swim and catch up. As you get there, though, his hot MILF mother has waylaid you. It seems she has something she wants to talk to you about, and a strange medallion prominently displayed on her chest...

This scenario is focused on gender bending and transformation content.

Instructions

Credits

Read more about this resource...

Following up on my review. For me playing in desktop mode the final swapped model is a fair bit different from the other. looking at it by depossessing after the change. The face doesn't change a whole lot, still a bit taller and fair bit different body shape. Not really sure why, I have all the dependencies. I'm not sure if there is anything else I have installed that is conflicting.

Following up on my review. For me playing in desktop mode the final swapped model is a fair bit different from the other. looking at it by depossessing after the change. The face doesn't change a whole lot, still a bit taller and fair bit different body shape. Not really sure why, I have all the dependencies. I'm not sure if there is anything else I have installed that is conflicting.

That's interesting. I wonder if a morph or something isn't getting carried over. I'll investigate on my own, but if you wouldn't mind posting a screenshot that would also be helpful. No worries if you're busy, though.

Hope this helps some.

Attachments

• Kora1.jpg
    Kora1.jpg
    367 KB · Views: 0
  • Kora2.jpg
    Kora2.jpg
    305.2 KB · Views: 0
If I were to take a guess and keep in mind I have no idea at this point how to build scenes in VAR. But just going my inspection of what is going on in the background, I can see that the timeline plugin attached to justin that you are using for the morphs. Before starting the two Kora morphs have storable unavailable written under them. I thought this could be just a script thing as in the state doesn't get stored till the scene is started so don't know if that helps. Also those two morphs are the only one where you can actually change anything with the white slider under them unlike all the others where I can change the slider freely. Perhaps you have a loose file or non packaged file being called, maybe there is a name change here for anyone getting the dependencies now. Just throwing darts.

Still resulted the same on last update. I don't know, hopefully some others can chime in and make sure I'm just not the odd one out now. If not then hopefully someone more experience can help you diagnose it I guess.

I'll keep trying to fix it but at this point I'm very confused; I've repackaged the missing morphs in with the new update and (in theory) updated the references. I don't need screenshots, but if you have a minute can you check that the morphs that aren't working are named something like "Kora_LenRepack"?

Yes they are called Kora_LenRepack or something like that now but as before they still don't seem to work unlike the other morphs

That seems like it fixed it, it pretty well looks right now, the morphs are working. Only real difference I see is the face still looks young, but that could be more about the facial expression than any morph problems and ultimately doesn't matter much with how you designed this.

There's a texture that loads in, but only by trigger, so if you're just using the slider in timeline to check if it's working it won't load.

Glad this fixed it. Thanks for all the help! I really appreciate it.

I tested it both ways, timeline plugin and by actually playing it. Face still overall looked like the screenshot I showed before, the makeup and things all transition I just don't if that is correct or not as the expression is different enough that I'm not sure really. Everything else is working fine.

Also your welcome, I don't mind helping figure this out. I hope you make some more stuff like this.

I plan to! and now that I know what I'm doing, the next one should hopefully be a bit better.

lentil submitted a new resource:

Summer Vacation - Your first summer vacation in college goes awry when the Medallion of Zulo gets involved...

Read more about this resource...
This is fantastic! PLEASE do a continuation scene!
I do have a question though. I've been retooling this a bit; added a mirror, playing with different morphs etc. HOWEVER I simply don't understand how you're affecting Justin's height. I see the "Control" within the keyframe plugin and it seems to (somehow) affect the X,Y on the timeline but I don't' clearly see what's setting his before / after height. Thank you again! O.S.

This is fantastic! PLEASE do a continuation scene!
I do have a question though. I've been retooling this a bit; added a mirror, playing with different morphs etc. HOWEVER I simply don't understand how you're affecting Justin's height. I see the "Control" within the keyframe plugin and it seems to (somehow) affect the X,Y on the timeline but I don't' clearly see what's setting his before / after height. Thank you again! O.S.

There's a couple things going on here. Justin gets shorter as he transforms as his height is set by body scale + height morphs, though these are merged into the main "Kora" morph so they're not visible. The "control" is also animated to move him downwards as he gets shorter, so that his feet remain on the floor instead of causing him to float in midair.

I'm glad you enjoyed it and that you've been playing around! I hope I inspire others to put their own transformation scenes on the hub. An experience like this is pretty much unique to VAM and VR, as far as I can tell.

Back
Top Bottom