Paid Scenes *STRIPPED* - "Seated Ride DeLuxe Vol.2"

C&G-STUDIO

Staff member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
cgstudio
C&G-STUDIO submitted a new resource:

*STRIPPED* - "Seated Ride DeLuxe Vol.2" - 2 Phase & Multi Layer Riding feat. excl. model + clothing by Riddler

Although dedicated to your toy helper of choice (OSR/SR6, Handy, whatever) this sequel to "Ride Deluxe 1" stands nothing behind to our analogue VaMmers.

If you are lucky enough to own a SR6 stroking robot - well...you WILL come - definitely. You have absolutely no chance to hold against her silky smooth grinding and stroking. If you are not owning a robot, you will come regardless :p just by watching her wonderful moves an...

Read more about this resource...

Is possible to see video preview from your scenes? because to me the most important part of the scene are the facial expressions

Is possible to see video preview from your scenes? because to me the most important part of the scene are the facial expressions

Nope, not from this scene. If you scroll through our content there are trailers from other scenes. I am building a similar expression system for each scene so watching some trailers of ours could get you the idea. However the shots are also not "posed" but taken directly from the scene ofc.

Btw forgot to mention. The expression system I am building in runs randomized. Not everyones cup of tea - but rather than having static exppressions being same every time I love to have variety in every playthrough.

Back
Top Bottom