• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Strip Club

Paid Scenes Strip Club

VAMFantasy

Reactions
VAMFantasy submitted a new resource:

Strip Club - Have your way with a pole dancer drow elf! Atmosphering dancing and sex scene.

Visit a strip club and enjoy the lights show atmosphere and breathtaking dancing by drow elf Lydis! Take her into a private booth and have her dance on your lap topless! And if you are a really VIP person, you can have more than a lap dance!
The scene consists of a dancing and private booth environments. The dancer does many different dance moves that transition into each other randomly and seamlessly, making her...

Read more about this resource...

Really enjoy this scene, I hope in the future you will expand the VIP room with more position :)

Really enjoy this scene, I hope in the future you will expand the VIP room with more position :)
For sure! When I was making the scene I treated the dancing as the main feature and still do, but I've expected people will want some more of the VIP segment.
So that is what the focus of the updates going to be.

Back
Top Bottom