Strip Club Private Show

Scenes Strip Club Private Show

Mhunter047

Reactions
Mhunter047 submitted a new resource:

Strip Club Private Show - An evening in the private VIP area of an exclusive Strip Club, is more fun than expected.

You are in the exclusive VIP area of a nice strip club. A girl comes walking by and stops in front of you. Do you ask her to sit, to dance for you, or send her on her way? The choice is all yours. Eventually a girl catches your attention, and you ask her to dance, then undress, and finally to join you for more fun. Once the action starts there are so many ways you can enjoy her company. Some that just happen and some that I am still discovering.

I built this scene to create the experience...

Read more about this resource...

Looks good but how do I turn off the tilted camera angle in this scene?

Last edited:
the girls smile really creepy when I load.
im not able to find vecterror._MorphCollection_.latest plugin
or how to enable it.

Looks good but how do I turn off the tilted camera angle in this scene?
The tilting of the camera has been a problem from the beginning due to the actions of Cue making the guy look around too much. I put in the command to "Look at Me" to help with this, as it causes both characters to look at each other more. Also, saying "Off" to turn off passenger and then saying "Passenger" to reload the plugin will help. When the Passenger plugin loads it will stay in that orientation regardless of how the guy's head moves. So, toggling it on and off can fix this issue.

Why is the camera rotated? Is there a way to turn it off?
The tilting of the camera has been a problem from the beginning due to the actions of Cue making the guy look around too much. I put in the command to "Look at Me" to help with this, as it causes both characters to look at each other more. Also, saying "Off" to turn off passenger and then saying "Passenger" to reload the plugin will help. When the Passenger plugin loads it will stay in that orientation regardless of how the guy's head moves. So, toggling it on and off can fix this issue.

the girls smile really creepy when I load.
im not able to find vecterror._MorphCollection_.latest plugin
or how to enable it.
The Vecterror morphs are not needed. It somehow got associated with CUE and will not go away no matter how hard I tried. I tested this on two different computers without that morph package and it worked fine. Make sure you have the other morph packages, and that "High Quality Physics" is turned on in the User Preferences tab. If you have "High Quality Physics" off and "Soft Body Physics" on, it will cause the lower lip to act funny. I went crazy trying to figure that out when I first loaded this into a "clean install" of VAM for testing.

I apologize for taking so long to respond, I was out of town for the weekend Holiday Weekend.

I just updated the Overview page with a list of what all the commands do and some suggestions on using them.

I found out how to fix the rotated camera. Go to Menu > Navigation > Reset Player Position. Then just save it again.

Last edited:
I found out how to fix the rotated camera. Go to Menu > Navigation > Reset Player Position. Then just save it again.
Thank you, and I apologize! I misunderstood what the issue was that you were talking about before, and this one you figured out here had baffled me for a while. I am not even sure how it snuck in, but I like it a lot better now that it is fixed. Appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom