Street Fun Remix

Scenes Street Fun Remix

Damarmau

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Damarmau submitted a new resource:

Street Fun Remix - Cyberpunk Remix of Street fun scene

Make sure to join discord for latest info and the occasional bonus.

This is a Remix of @sxs4 's Street fun scene found here:

I have edited most of the animations as well as changing a few completely. New lighting (might not be VR friendly but I have no way of testing) and rain particles added, as well as spawn points added to the...

Read more about this resource...

@CheesyFX Colliders all look normal to me. Are you using the latest collider editor? I'm not even sure if the colliders were modified at all and the plugin wasn't just left in there on accident by @sxs4

VaM 2023-06-01 00-35-31.jpg

I'm sorry, now it's all back to normal. I don't know what was causing the issue the first time. The effect was, that there was no collision for the penis until the last third, which is covered by the AutoCollider. Now the scene is perfect :)

Damarmau updated Street Fun Remix with a new update entry:

New animations plus other improvements.

I have added 14 new animations and possibly modified some of the older ones (these new ones are still relatively simple and might get updated later).
Updated lighting to hopefully use fewer lights at once (I'll add some light options through ui buttons in next update).
Updated spawn point mechanic to be work like in the newer scenes (now every animation has one).
Added selected animation indicator (this was the main reason for update).
Updated to use @CheesyFX 's body...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi
In comparision to previous version, the effect of changing speed slider is is very different. It is quite slow, and if it is slided to far left, the effect on animation speed is 1/3rd of previous version, am I a missing any settings, as per hub I have all the dependencies. I noticed similar speed with Mountain Temple Sex scene also. A fix or help will be greatly appreciated.
Keep up the work mate.

Hi
In comparision to previous version, the effect of changing speed slider is is very different. It is quite slow, and if it is slided to far left, the effect on animation speed is 1/3rd of previous version, am I a missing any settings, as per hub I have all the dependencies. I noticed similar speed with Mountain Temple Sex scene also. A fix or help will be greatly appreciated.
Keep up the work mate.
There are a few things that can affect animation speed that can be set differently for each user's vam installation. For example I'm usually running at a physics rate of 45 hz and a physics update cap at 1. If your HZ is higher the scene will typically animate slower. If you increase the cap it will speed up some but also might look choppy. How powerful your cpu is also factor in this. Mine is old so making the HZ higher tends to really slow things down. You can check your settings and try adjusting those or you can go into the scene and adjust the range on the slider. The slider setup for those two scenes should have these same two triggers (one for male speed and one for female so they adjust at same rate). You can go into each one and adjust the range. If you think the starting speed (slider all the way left) is way too slow adjust that value in the trigger, same for the ending (far right of slider). Just make sure you make the same changes to both triggers otherwise the animations will get out of sync. Then make sure to save a local copy of the scene to keep your changes.

1726508720615.png

1726508343894.png

Thank you so much for explaining and showing the slider settings, it really came out nicely after adjusting the sliders. You are great. 👍👍

Back
Top Bottom