• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Stick It In

Scenes Stick It In

MadTinkerer

Reactions
MadTinkerer submitted a new resource:

Stick It In - HJ and missionary scene with custom voice lines and handmade animations

View attachment 370668

Fully voiced HJ and missionary scene with custom handmade animations and attention to detail. Optimized and made for VR.
  • Custom voice lines and sound effects
  • Handmade animations enhanced with plugins
  • Settings menu to fit your own looks and use it in the scene
  • Infinite animation loop after intro sequence
  • Control thrust speed and cumshot
It's recommended to enjoy this scene in VR, but If you want to use it...

Read more about this resource...

For some reason, it doesn't work for me. All the dependencies are installed. When it finishes loading, I just get a black screen.

Your scene is somehow set to pause, unpause it (Freeze Motion/Sound at the bottom of your screen)
:)

Your scene is somehow set to pause, unpause it (Freeze Motion/Sound at the bottom of your screen)
:)
In the video of course, because I entered in Edit mode. But still:
1716662682322.png

I click on "Start playback" button, and it does nothing.

So, I've noticed the scene does have a dependency error from a morph plugin, which causes the menu to open to show that error. I'll deploy a fix shortly.

In the meantime, you can go to the VAM settings and uncheck the auto pause mode on edit mode, so the scene should continue even if the menu is forced to open, and you can close the menu and enjoy the scene. (Reload the scene).
1716663928537.png

Are you gonna add buttons for the last animations in the scene.
Also nice scenes you make

@Hun73rdk You mean the cowgirl animation I started working on? It's just a placeholder for now to position the models.

I planned to make the scene a lot bigger initially as you might see from the sound files in the scene, but due to RL work crunch, I might not have the time to expand on it soon.

I also want to polish and refactor a couple of things that are there first before I start to expand. It will happen eventually but no ETA on that.

Last edited:
I was having the same issue. reloading the overlay plugin makes the menu appear, but even then the room asset won't load at all.
Does the room asset not load or does the Overlay plugin just not start to fade in? Do you get any errors? Check if all plugins are updated through the in-game VAM hub and reload the scene entirely, not just a single plugin.

@Hun73rdk You mean the cowgirl animation I started working on? It's just a placeholder for now to position the models.

I planned to make the scene a lot bigger initially as you might see from the sound files in the scene, but due to RL work crunch, I might not have the time to expand on it soon.

I also want to polish and refactor a couple of things that are there first before I start to expand. It will happen eventually but no ETA on that.
Just keep going slow its some nice scenes. Good work with that i can say

Does the room asset not load or does the Overlay plugin just not start to fade in? Do you get any errors? Check if all plugins are updated through the in-game VAM hub and reload the scene entirely, not just a single plugin.
After doing some more digging the scene uses an previous version of the room asset and I only had the updated one so I fixed that. Otherwise the intro doesn’t seem like it starts unless I reset the scene after reloading the overlay plugin (to get rid of the black box) or it just gets skipped all together with no error in vr. It might have something to do with how long my rig takes to load, but figured I’d mention it.

Back
Top Bottom