Steamy afternoon

Scenes Steamy afternoon

kodek

Reactions
kodek submitted a new resource:

Steamy afternoon - Resting in the sauna didn't go as planned.

I've been experimenting with a bunch of different things the past few months to make better short story based scenes and so far this scene was the closest to being fully done, so figured I'll upload it after some bug fixing and testing.

I had this bug where after scene load the male morphs didn't load properly (if you like to use your own look this won't be a problem), so there's a button to force load it. You need the latest version of vam for this scene to work properly (because of...

Read more about this resource...

somehow nothing goes forward, she sits on the bench and that's it, no more is triggered. Have read that i should keep looking at her but that also seems to bring nothing.

somehow nothing goes forward, she sits on the bench and that's it, no more is triggered. Have read that i should keep looking at her but that also seems to bring nothing.

I've updated the original post, so others can see it too on the resource page. If this doesn't help, please let me know.
UPDATE: turns out there was an issue with the scene, posted an update.

Last edited:
I've been trying to get this scene to work for a few days but no luck. It always stops when the female is laying on the bench and suggests having sex. She always says "Oh well, your loss". I know you previously said you need to look at her, but that does not seem to advance the story either in desktop or VR. I've tried adjusting various parameters of various settings but I don't really know how the scene is set up so that didn't work. Any suggestions?

I've been trying to get this scene to work for a few days but no luck. It always stops when the female is laying on the bench and suggests having sex. She always says "Oh well, your loss". I know you previously said you need to look at her, but that does not seem to advance the story either in desktop or VR. I've tried adjusting various parameters of various settings but I don't really know how the scene is set up so that didn't work. Any suggestions?
There's a look at trigger attached to her, which plays when active sets a timeline animation's speed to 1, inactive to 0. This animation only has one float param in it (basically giving you an erection) and when it ends it unpauses the main animation. It's kind of a long time to reach it, but if you keep looking at her (I made the look at trigger quite big) when she drops the towel (that's when it's activated) it should only be a 5-6s downtime. If you don't constantly look at her should still work (it didn't with the first version, that's what I fixed in 1.2 version). Now that you know how it works, hopefully you'll be able to move past that point of the scene.

I just wanted to test some in scene mechanics with this, to make it more dynamic, but looks like a lot of people just ran into issues (tbf my first version did have a bug). Next time I'll make it more obvious or give better instructions.

If you have any more issues let me know, as a solution I could shorten the timeline animation that gets triggered by the look at trigger, so you don't have to look at her for 40 in total (iirc it's 40s).

Back
Top Bottom