Assets Steampunk Asset Pack 1

SuperSamoth

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
SuperSamoth submitted a new resource:

Steampunk Pack 1 - Steampunk themed asset pack

Everything is on CC-BY Licence :

As always use vamifier plugins to make them look better !

Credit :

steamguns :

[URL...

Read more about this resource...

I like guessing what is in the pack now since they have a clear theme on the name : ) They feel more in place with clear themes in each.

Love the sci-fi / steampunk / medieval themed sets recently, though maybe a Diesel-punk themed asset pack too in the future?

I like guessing what is in the pack now since they have a clear theme on the name : ) Indeed the recent packs are better now with more clear themes now.

Love the sci-fi / steampunk / medieval themed sets recently, maybe a Diesel-punk themed asset pack too in the future?
Yeah It's better for me as well x) Oh never even head of that, I'll check what I can find and yeah I'll probably make a pack :D

It's like retro and futuristic at the same time :D https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dieselpunk . I don't know if there are assets specificly Diesel-punk, like there is many for Steam-punk, but might worth a look.Could make one interesting pack for a future release
Yeah I found a bunch of models on sketchfab I'll see what I can do :) I'm on a 2nd sci fi pack now, surely smaller tho, but when I'm done I'll look that up

Back
Top Bottom