Spanking Marks 1 (Butt)

Textures Spanking Marks 1 (Butt)

CasuaLooks

Reactions
Patreon
CasuaLooks
CasuaLooks submitted a new resource:

Spanking Marks 1 - Decal for spanking marks with some extra materials included.

View attachment 231096

Decal for spanking marks with some extra materials included. This is the first pack of a collection of various spanking marks variations that I'm currently working on.

Materials included:
  • Diffuse, as the main texture to load the colors.
  • Normal map, to simulate a bump/height effect.
  • Gloss and Specular to simulate a light wetness effect.
Recommended Plugins:
Chokaphi's...

Read more about this resource...

Hi! I tried these on the default look. Now she has a black torso and a bright red ass. :D
Are you sure you included the proper files?

Hi! I tried these on the default look. Now she has a black torso and a bright red ass. :D
Are you sure you included the proper files?
Yes, I bundled the correct textures. But you need to load them in their proper positions for them to work correctly.

Note: But indeed I did made a mistake when renaming the textures, but it's something that shouldn't affect the use of the textures too much.
In the textures that are named Diffuse, it should be Decal.

In your case, since the torso turned black, you probably loaded the material for Gloss or Specular in a position that is loading the texture colors, not the correct information. There are some differences depending on how you are trying to use the textures, but I'll try to help you using the most common methods [Default, Decal Maker].

If you are using the default method to load the textures, this is how you should load them:

But because of my mistake while renaming the textures, the textures named Diffuse must be loaded into the positions for Decal, not Diffuse. Also, the normal map I made for this decal works correctly only through the Decal Maker plugin, so you don't need to load it if you're using this method.

DEF.jpg

Now, if you are using the Decal Maker plugin, this is how you should load the textures.

For the Decals (or in this case, because of my mistake, the textures named Diffuse), this is how you should load them:

DM_D.jpg

For the Specular textures, this is how you should load them:

DM_S.jpg

For the Gloss textures, this is how you should load them:

DM_G.jpg

For the Normal Map, this is how you should load it:

DM_N.jpg

And that's basically it. Do some tests, after a few attempts you will be able to better understand how everything is working and the process will become much easier.

By the way, soon I will also be updating the package with the correct names.

CasuaLooks updated Spanking Marks 1 with a new update entry:

Spanking Marks 1 (v2)

Changelog v2: Nothing related to the textures themselves were changed, but I made some changes related to the names I used on the textures, as I had made some basic mistakes.

torsoDiffuse > torsoDecal
genitalsDiffuse > genitalsDecal

Since the textures only represent the decals, not the full diffuse textures.

torsoNormal > torsoNormal_DM

Since the normal map was made to be used with the Decal Maker plugin, and doesn't work correctly with the default method.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Those look much more like welt marks from caining than spanking. Spanking is with your hand, caning is with a cane or other stick.

Yes, I bundled the correct textures. But you need to load them in their proper positions for them to work correctly.

Note: But indeed I did made a mistake when renaming the textures, but it's something that shouldn't affect the use of the textures too much.
In the textures that are named Diffuse, it should be Decal.

In your case, since the torso turned black, you probably loaded the material for Gloss or Specular in a position that is loading the texture colors, not the correct information. There are some differences depending on how you are trying to use the textures, but I'll try to help you using the most common methods [Default, Decal Maker].

If you are using the default method to load the textures, this is how you should load them:

But because of my mistake while renaming the textures, the textures named Diffuse must be loaded into the positions for Decal, not Diffuse. Also, the normal map I made for this decal works correctly only through the Decal Maker plugin, so you don't need to load it if you're using this method.

View attachment 231433

Now, if you are using the Decal Maker plugin, this is how you should load the textures.

For the Decals (or in this case, because of my mistake, the textures named Diffuse), this is how you should load them:

View attachment 231435

For the Specular textures, this is how you should load them:

View attachment 231436

For the Gloss textures, this is how you should load them:

View attachment 231437

For the Normal Map, this is how you should load it:

View attachment 231438

And that's basically it. Do some tests, after a few attempts you will be able to better understand how everything is working and the process will become much easier.

By the way, soon I will also be updating the package with the correct names.

Thank you for this nice guide!!!

Those look much more like welt marks from caining than spanking. Spanking is with your hand, caning is with a cane or other stick.
Indeed, you are right. It's just that I also intend to make more decals with other types of marks, and I chose to keep the packs with similar names. I figured "Spanking Marks" would make it easier for people to recognize and understand the contents of the packs — even if it's not completely accurate.

Last edited:
If you want to simplify loading with Decal Maker you can use the preset/prefab system and include the preset when packing the VAR.

When making the VAR just "Add file" and browse to the Custom/Scripts/Chokaphi/VAM_Decal_Maker/Presets/YOUR_Preset.json and YOUR_Preset.jpg

DecalMaker will find those files and show them in its load preset dialog.

If you want to go a step further, when you saving your preset save it in the PreFabs folder in DecalMakers save dialog. With the following name format
CasualLooks_SpankingMarks_Cane1

Now users can use and se a preview in the Prefabs tab in decal makers UI.

1682004169319.png

If you want to simplify loading with Decal Maker you can use the preset/prefab system and include the preset when packing the VAR.

When making the VAR just "Add file" and browse to the Custom/Scripts/Chokaphi/VAM_Decal_Maker/Presets/YOUR_Preset.json and YOUR_Preset.jpg

DecalMaker will find those files and show them in its load preset dialog.

If you want to go a step further, when you saving your preset save it in the PreFabs folder in DecalMakers save dialog. With the following name format
CasualLooks_SpankingMarks_Cane1

Now users can use and se a preview in the Prefabs tab in decal makers UI.

View attachment 236576

Thanks for the tip, I will certainly start doing that from now on! 👌

These latest updates to your plugin have made an already awesome tool even more impressive, which is quite an amazing feat.

Also, I probably couldn't live without your DM plugin, so thanks a lot for your work! I always try to recommend it to everyone who enjoys playing around with decals, and will continue to do so as long as I continue to use VAM.

CasuaLooks updated Spanking Marks 1 (Butt) with a new update entry:

[Texture] Spanking Marks 1 (Butt) (v3)

Changelog v3: This update brought two new things: First, the addition of a decal variation for Male models (with the extra materials also included), and second, the addition of the presets for this pack.

For the presets, in the Decal Maker plugin panel, click the "Load Presets" button and go to the following folder to select the desired Preset:

...\Custom\Scripts\Chokaphi\VAM_Decal_Maker\Presets\CasuaLooks\Spanking_Marks\ <Presets>

Above is the full path; normally when you...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom