• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question Sound issue on some scenes.

kraoro

Reactions
I love Zenmocap's scenes, but I have a problem with them that I don't think I have with any other creator's scenes. All of the audio plays twice in a row. Not exactly like an echo, but like the second time the sound plays it interrupts the first sound halfway through. It's the same sound clip, though. For example, if the girl is supposed to say something like "Ah, kimochi!" On my headset, I'll hear: "Ah kimoAh, kimochi!" Does anyone know what the problem is, and why it only happens with Zen's scenes and how to fix it?

It might be an issue with the synchronization being used to make the mouth move with the sound. One or the other gets behind, so the sound repeats. That's my best guess. I think some of the "Hip Venus" scenes by abc tits did that too.

Upvote 0
You're right, it is a sound sync issue. I was messing around with the plugin "Soundtrack audio sync" that the scene is using. There's an option in there, I don't remember the exact wording, but it says something like "Jump audio if out of sync," and turning that option fixes the echo/reverb/repeat, but the problem is that now the audio gets out of sync in the scene.

Upvote 0
It might be a performance issue. Check your frame rate. You can turn on the performance monitor while playing that scene. If your system can't keep up, that might be causing it. There are various tweaks and tradeoffs you can use to boost frame rate. One of them is turning off mirror reflections.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom