Answered Sometimes cant move head in 3d space

cmramlow

Reactions
Anyone know why often I'll load vam in vr and am unable to move my head in 3d space for example if I wanted to kiss or do oral, my head wont traverse the 3d space to meet with the girls face....it just never gets closer, but sometimes it works and I havent a clue what enables or disables this function. Any advice?

That happens to me sometimes but I get a warning message that there is not enough light in my room for sensors to detect motion. Not sure if this applies to your situation.

Upvote 0
Thanks man for the reply, but not the case in my situation as I have a ton of lighting in all my scenes and it's not my rig as it's a beast with high end cpu and 65gb ram. Would love to get to the bottom of this if anyone knows.

Upvote 0
DTB247 meant light in the real world. Depending on what system you use for tracking of your head and hands, possibly it can't be totally dark in the room or the tracking doesn't work properly.

I would also guess at some kind of tracking problem, are you sure you are properly in range of your sensors, etc.

Upvote 0
Gotcha. Misread that. I'll wipe my odyssey sensors and try with more lighting and see if thats it. Thanks guys

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom