Soles Normals

Textures Soles Normals

Could be nice but people do not have such bruises on heels. Heels have stight surface. bruises are bettwen heel and front pads.

This texture is interesting, but I think this should be integrated into a plugin, because these creases appear when the foot goes down.
this way it would be dynamic and more real.

I'm having an issue where even though im putting it in the normal limbs section its not doing anything, and anything that does show just turns the limbs blue.

I hope your plans to release new normals comes sooner rather than later, Azur!
I'm really looking forward to seeing more foot-related works from you.

You wouldn't happen to have an ETA by chance? Maybe like a 1-3 months away thing?
Or like half a year? 🤔

I hope your plans to release new normals comes sooner rather than later, Azur!
I'm really looking forward to seeing more foot-related works from you.

You wouldn't happen to have an ETA by chance? Maybe like a 1-3 months away thing?
Or like half a year? 🤔
Thank you very much for the review and for using this work. Unfortunately, I can't give you an exact time frame. But now I realize that I won't drag it out much longer.🩵

Thank you very much for the review and for using this work. Unfortunately, I can't give you an exact time frame. But now I realize that I won't drag it out much longer.🩵
It's my pleasure! We need more creators making quality foot content.
Both in scenes, looks, and assets. ✨

That's totally fine; there's no need for an exact time frame at all.
I'm happy to know that you're even considering it as something to work on sometime very soon now. ☺️
I'm very much looking forward to seeing what additional sole normals you come up with! I love variety~

I've been thinking about making a foot-related guide at some point showing new users how to setup their looks to have nicer feet.
I'll definitely be including "Azur Sole Normals" in the list if I do end up working on it, haha. 🧐
Thank you for your work! 👋

Back
Top Bottom