Cellulite normals

Textures Cellulite normals

Azur

Reactions
Patreon
azurr
hell yea, more normal maps are always welcome. you think it'd be possible to have a version of the limbs without the soles? i like to mix n' match normal maps. either way good job on these!

hell yea, more normal maps are always welcome. you think it'd be possible to have a version of the limbs without the soles? i like to mix n' match normal maps. either way good job on these!
Thanks for your comment and appreciation of the work!
I may do more variations of this work in the future, and plus add more varieties. But there is a license here that prohibits modification of this work (except by the author)
There are plugins that allow you to apply decals, normals of several kinds on each part of the body.
I really don't remember the name, but you can look it up.
If you have any suggestions for future works, please do not hesitate to write - any ideas are welcome ♥

just when I was thinking of something like this you came up to the rescue! thank you so much! just one thing would it be possible to increase the amount of the effect on the glutes? I know I can modify the strenght of the effect with the slider but I dont like that it also increases the effect on the legs, as it starts looking more like scars rather than cellulite. I dont if it would be possible but if it is, that'd be great!

just when I was thinking of something like this you came up to the rescue! thank you so much! just one thing would it be possible to increase the amount of the effect on the glutes? I know I can modify the strenght of the effect with the slider but I dont like that it also increases the effect on the legs, as it starts looking more like scars rather than cellulite. I dont if it would be possible but if it is, that'd be great!
Ill be adding more varieties soon, thanks for the review!

It doesn't show the resource even if you follow the instructions in the description?

I have followed the description and on the left side of the screen I do see the folder with the textures but when I select one of the textures, they just don't work. Another thing that I just want to point out is that I have used these textures before without any problems at all but now they don't work.

Back
Top Bottom