soft belly physics for vam 1.x

qoosh

Reactions
Since it seems like VAM is still being updated in 1.X, I'm wondering if there may ever eventually be soft belly physics for female atoms. I know 2.x is going to have the whole body like that, but since we don't know when that will come out it would be nice to put this in a future 1.x update if and when it comes out.

Since it seems like VAM is still being updated in 1.X, I'm wondering if there may ever eventually be soft belly physics for female atoms. I know 2.x is going to have the whole body like that, but since we don't know when that will come out it would be nice to put this in a future 1.x update if and when it comes out.
I would like to see face cheek physics as well. I do not think version 2.x will be out in our lifetime, with multi-CPU support. I hope I am wrong.

I don't think Genesis 2 support something like that. I think you need to have atleast Genesis 8 to 8.1, which has significant changes in physics, muscles, bending and flexing. VaM 1.x only uses Genesis 2, VaM 2.x uses Genesis 8 and maybe, with some little luck and hope even Genesis 8.1 and 9.

I would like to see face cheek physics as well. I do not think version 2.x will be out in our lifetime, with multi-CPU support. I hope I am wrong.

Genesis 8.1 got a huge face expression update, especially around the mouth area. Face expressions of Genesis 2 is more artificial. VaM 2.x supports Genesis 8, hopefully it will also supports Genesis 8.1 and 9.

Genesis 2 is just to old for both of those things. They can still look visual really great, but newer Genesis versions have just better support in physics, muscles, bending, flexing, eyes and face expression.

Last edited:
I don't think Genesis 2 support something like that. I think you need to have atleast Genesis 8 to 8.1, which has significant changes in physics, muscles, bending and flexing. VaM 1.x only uses Genesis 2, VaM 2.x uses Genesis 8 and maybe, with some little luck and hope even Genesis 8.1 and 9.

Was Gen 2 made to support breast and glute physics? Or were those something created specifically by and for Virtamate?

Daz Studio does not have any collision physics, natively. Conforming clothes try to follow the poses, but often fail in that. Clothes with dforce will drape, but the simulation is horrendously slow compared to Vam. Body to body collision physics is not supported.

my question was if daz doesn't have collision physics, then those ones we have now were created specifically for VAM. which means that someone could also develop physics for other parts of the body using the same process they did for the breasts and glutes.

my question was if daz doesn't have collision physics, then those ones we have now were created specifically for VAM. which means that someone could also develop physics for other parts of the body using the same process they did for the breasts and glutes.
I think the physics you're talking about are embedded in Vam, and not something that could be developed by anyone other than MeshedVR. This is probably not something we'll see in 1.x.

This is probably not something we'll see in 1.x.

Yeah, but there's been other creators who have added some things I never thought I'd see in 1.x Like tongue and finger controls. You're probably right but you never know what someone with talent can do.

It’s funny, I was recently thinking about the same thing. I was working on a pregnant character and the rigidity of the baby bump compared to the jiggle of the boobs looked silly.

I was going to give the belly some motion using really simple up/down morphs when I animated it.
Maybe it would be possible to write a script to do a similar thing for a collection of belly morphs to simulate some jiggle and wiggle (like the AutoBulger plugin does for penetration)

Back
Top Bottom