Sofia Diam

Paid Looks Sofia Diam

Looks good, but I am curious about one thing... in the description for this look, you said no hair is included. Is it because some or all of the hairstyles used in these screenshots are paid and thus cannot be included for licensing reasons?

If so, I would respectfully suggest that you provide hair presets for any Patrons who might have them and identify the hairstyles, as I do not think that would run afoul of licensing... at least I hope. But perhaps it would be prudent to ask the creators first. Just an idea, though. :) I think providing these hair presets can enhance the value for this particular look and perhaps potentially attract more Patrons... you never know. :)

If I can think of anything else to enhance your marketability, I will be sure to let you know. :) Great work on this look.

In my opinion, I think your look absolutely looks good with these hairstyles as it appeared. I would gladly be a Patron but, unfortunately, I have already committed to over 11 creators related to VaM and more unrelated to VaM that I am not sure if I can support another creator. However, if and when the time and opportunity comes for me to support more creators, you will be definitely on my top list. Good luck and success with your business! :D