smile morph, teeth/tongue materials/textures

rabbit1qaz

Reactions
Hi there. do you guys possibly know some good smile morp for women. I have many of them and almost each make smile like reverse triangle (like this: https://hub.virtamate.com/attachments/imagen-de-publicación-de-patreon-4-jpg.101981/) which is not like woman smile (ok many woman look like that but its not look good. ) good one look like revers trapesoid like this: https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/beautiful-woman-picture-id1138676758?s=612x612.

That non natural smile is one of worst thing of VAM .

2) Do you possibly know some better materials /texture (and how to set them to person) ? the defaul one are low resolution(for gum/tongue) and teeth are so low quality mesh so i see only few looks that has quite nice teeth (not like eg this one: https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models/character/anatomy/teeth-with-gums-and-tongue but still nice)

So you said you already have many smile morphs, it is very difficult to suggest you some more.
I guess you have taken a look at all those expression morphs at the Resources/free/morphs/ section on this page.
As you may already know, there are some modular morph packs (from AshAury for instance) which you can use to build your own ideal smile expression. You can add this or any other morphs to mix and match them together.
If you have created your own ideal smile, you can save it as a morph preset, or save it as a new merged morph with morph merger.
If you still not happy with the results, you can even create your own smile morph with DAZ3d and a 3d tool like Blender.

2) As you already said, the inner mouth is quite low poly, and therefore even high resolution textures IMHO can't work miracles.
There are some few free mouth/teeth textures here at the download section like

or

for instance. And there are many more high quality textures from various paid and Copyright protected DAZ G2 skin textures.
There are even some teeth morph and a ton of lip and mouth morphs to play with.

Thank you TToby. Ive try to mix some of that smile morph and get nice results with it, though i have to learn how to govern morph and copy them through looks :) same with teeth , i try some combination and get quite nice result though couse of low poly its far from link i provided and so im curious if in vam 2.x there will be some teeeth improvment cous now if you go to close up it so and so. Same goes for labia body parts which now looks the same 2d (ok with morph you can make ith thiner or biger but still it looks almost same in every look completely borring in comparison with real live vaginas :D

Thank you TToby. Ive try to mix some of that smile morph and get nice results with it, though i have to learn how to govern morph and copy them through looks :) same with teeth , i try some combination and get quite nice result though couse of low poly its far from link i provided and so im curious if in vam 2.x there will be some teeeth improvment cous now if you go to close up it so and so. Same goes for labia body parts which now looks the same 2d (ok with morph you can make ith thiner or biger but still it looks almost same in every look completely borring in comparison with real live vaginas :D

The Genesis 8 figure in VaM2.0 has not more polygones than the old Genesis 2 now, but those figures have some other technical features, that will make them more lifelike. There are some changes to give facial expressions more details, for instance.
Even if there are not more polygones/details, there will be a new system with so called "HD-Morphs". This will be able to add real surface details (like wrinkles), other than the fake details now with normal maps. I can't promise this will be a total game changer (especially for teeth and mouth), but it will surely add a certain ammount of more realism.

Back
Top Bottom