Six Chair Mocaps

Scenes Six Chair Mocaps

Saint66

Reactions
Saint66 submitted a new resource:

Six Chair Mocaps - My first short Mocaps, hope someone can get a use of them

Hi,

I ordered myself some new Vive Ultimate Trackers and am an absolute beginner with Mocap.
I tried some sitting centered Mocaps, and thought: why not sharing?

Included are simple Stand Up/Sit Down, 3 looping Idles and a turn around with booty shake.
They are far from perfect, at the moment I can only use 5 Trackers (planning to go with 8 if they finally support up to 10), and I am still learning that stuff., especially how to overcome the countless roadbricks ;)

I plan to release...

Read more about this resource...

I got 2 bundles containing 3 trackers, an USB dongle and 3 straps, they sell at 600.
A single tracker is 229

Maybe I am doing something wrong, but when I import these into their own segment (it wont let me stick in an existing) it moves the model to some other location. I can move her back where I want, but when the animation plays back she goes to the default. How do I just add the idles to where I have the model at the moment?

Maybe I am doing something wrong, but when I import these into their own segment (it wont let me stick in an existing) it moves the model to some other location. I can move her back where I want, but when the animation plays back she goes to the default. How do I just add the idles to where I have the model at the moment?
Unfortunately there's no easy way. You can play with Timelines settings ("Move relative to root" under the Bulk changes tab, but it will never be perfect.
It's a Timeline/VAM limitation which I also don't know how to work around

ok i will give your suggestion a try, VAM doesnt make things very easy oftentimes, lots of workarounds!

Back
Top Bottom