Simple Chat AI Plugin by vamX (doesn't require vamX, no dependencies)

Paid Plugins Simple Chat AI Plugin by vamX (doesn't require vamX, no dependencies)

vamX

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
vamX
vamX submitted a new resource:

Simple Chat AI Plugin by vamX (doesn't require vamX, no dependencies) - Easily Add AI Chat to Any Scene

A quick and easy plugin to add Chat AI to any scene.

View attachment 299076

Chat AI Features
  • Talk to any (one) person in any Virt-a-Mate scene and hear her/him respond in an intelligent way.
  • Online servers in the US and EU provide a complete system (recognize your speech, generate AI text response, speak that text response in one of many voices)...

Read more about this resource...

vamX updated Simple Chat AI Plugin by vamX (doesn't require vamX, no dependencies) with a new update entry:

vamX Chat AI NOW includes: 100s of Verbatik Voices, Larger 70B Chat AI, Kobold, Speak Any Language

"The future is NOW! amazing work" - vamX Patreon comment on the latest update

This AI solution is fully hosted, so it works out of the box. Setup time after download should take about 5 minutes.​

New Voices for Chat AI​

We now have a Verbatik voice subscription included. We have a large (but limited) monthly voice generation supply, that greatly expands the number of voices you can choose.

These Verbatik voices include MANY voices...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I’m paying 16.50 a month for VIP+AI. It says that ’no reading or typing is required’.
I have only text chat.

I’m really confused by your post.
Do I need to click on your links and download the plugins.

Is AIvoice chat now available to all supporters on every tier?

What exactly are you conveying with this post, who is this post intended for?

I’m paying 16.50 a month for VIP+AI. It says that ’no reading or typing is required’.
I have only text chat, I have been trying for days to get voice chat to work and I can’t see any options, I only have the ability to type.

I’m really confused by your post.
Do I need to click on your links and download the plugins.

Is AIvoice chat now available to all supporters on every tier?

What exactly are you conveying with this post, who is this post intended for?

Sorry to hear you are having troubles, but yet, no reading or typing is required. You talk and she responds. If you are paying for VIP + AI, that is required, and you are on the right tier. You can also try me on Discord or Patreon for a quicker response (although I've been unavailable the last couple of days, sorry). Please make sure you've read https://sxvr.com/ai In order to talk, you must hold the right mouse button down (desktop) or the trigger button in VR (but first click Hide on the vamX menu). If it's not working, you must set your Windows default microphone then probably restart Virt-a-Mate to get it to work. Let me know if you still have any issues, it's just microphone stuff if it isn't working.

Also, to be clear, when you subscribe to VIP + AI chat you get everything, and you can just choose what to use. There is a simple small plugin with no dependencies, which doesn't include vamX but just makes AI Chat work. Then there is the full vamX, which also includes AI Chat and additional features for AI Chat. Since it's all free if you've bought any of it, I would suggest you start by downloading vamX.1.33 and vamX.Base.1 then running the vamX AI Chat scene, since you can see the https://sxvr.com/ai instructions inside the scene, plus there wouldn't be anything else conflicting... just in case if you still have sound issues.

Back
Top Bottom