• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Sim textures for ClothSkin

Textures Sim textures for ClothSkin

In the example, what method did you use to move something like a sphere through your body?

我使用了 clothskin4 插件并加载了您的预设,但为什么没有效果?你能把你的布皮预设图片发给我吗?谢谢!

In the example, what method did you use to move something like a sphere through your body?
Yes. Spheres' and Capsules' collision can be turned off, but they will still collide with cloth physics. "IS.." shapes won't.
Why am I not having any effect?
ClothSkin is still experimental so it can be finicky. Reload the plugin, apply the preset, then try reloading the individual sim textures also.
It also won't work with the "dummy" skin under skin select.

Actually it's possible that the pathing is wrong for the preset. Uploading a fix in a few.

Last edited:
我使用了 clothskin4 插件并加载了您的预设,但为什么没有效果?你能把你的布皮预设图片发给我吗?谢谢!
Please check the update. Preset might have been set up incorrectly.

Yes. Spheres' and Capsules' collision can be turned off, but they will still collide with cloth physics. "IS.." shapes won't.

ClothSkin is still experimental so it can be finicky. Reload the plugin, apply the preset, then try reloading the individual sim textures also.
It also won't work with the "dummy" skin under skin select.

Actually it's possible that the pathing is wrong for the preset. Uploading a fix in a few.
I was able to make this update work, but it broke my finger

Attachments

• H5SXEK1PPMT~WEVCLK[BXC1.png
    H5SXEK1PPMT~WEVCLK[BXC1.png
    141.8 KB · Views: 0
When I used the other character look, the finger error magically disappeared
It might be a collider issue with the look. Try playing with all the sliders above the texture slots. But I'll make a note of upping the rigidity of fingers and gens.

I set Stiffness to 0 and the genital texture looked like noodles, but the size of the breasts changed backHowever I increased the Stiffness by 0.01 and the breast size and shape shrunk a bit, but the genital texture issue disappeared

I don’t know if there is a best of both worlds strategy or setup.

I feel like the inside of the genitals maybe the whole genitals don't need a cloth
Yeah gonna tune it down signifigantly. I haven't seen them completely letting go like that though.

I set Stiffness to 0 and the genital texture looked like noodles, but the size of the breasts changed backHowever I increased the Stiffness by 0.01 and the breast size and shape shrunk a bit, but the genital texture issue disappeared

I don’t know if there is a best of both worlds strategy or setup.
The sizing issue I think you just need to compensate for with morphs. I'll be correcting stiffness to be 0 too for the preset and adjust the texture for that. That will cause the least weirdness for all.
The finger issue you mentioned earlier is also mentioned by Stopper on the plugin page. So it's outside my power.

Yeah gonna tune it down signifigantly. I haven't seen them completely letting go like that though.

The sizing issue I think you just need to compensate for with morphs. I'll be correcting stiffness to be 0 too for the preset and adjust the texture for that. That will cause the least weirdness for all.
The finger issue you mentioned earlier is also mentioned by Stopper on the plugin page. So it's outside my power.
Thank you for your work

TRSD updated Sim textures for ClothSkin with a new update entry:

Seams fixed. Tweaks. Krita templates.

• Textures:
    • Upped strength of genitals, e.g. less cloth-like.
    • Fixed border issues with teeth map.
    • Fixed the last seam gaps.
    • Expanded the borders across all maps. Even the tiniest mismatch would cause droop.
  • Preset:
    • Set stiffness to 0. This seems to give the best results.
  • New: Added the project files I set up in Krita (open-source/free drawing program). For those inclined. They've been set up to allow quick strength modification of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

TRSD updated Sim textures for ClothSkin with a new update entry:

Hopefully the last update needed for a while.

Hopefully I've not caused any trauma with the last version. I thought I'd fixed all the borders, but had massive droops when I applied the latest version on a different look. Changed my method to use 100% red for the background to avoid this issue. Prior I used black which if picked up by a vertice would said vertice wasn't connected to anything, hence droop.

I also found once I dipped into VR everything was suddenly way softer than in the demo screenshots I took. I must've made a mistake...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom