Answered Sim sheet is static.

SleepyV

Reactions
The sim sheet does not move when I load it into a scene even empty scenes. I have the physics enabled but it just stays static in place.
When I rotate it it just springs back to the original axis.

Am I missing something?

So, when you make a new scene, add a person, then add a simsheet above it, with sim enabled and the frozen checkbox (UI) unchecked, it doesn't fall on the person?

Upvote 0
So, when you make a new scene, add a person, then add a simsheet above it, with sim enabled and the frozen checkbox (UI) unchecked, it doesn't fall on the person?
Yes even when I load a scene that another user has created the sheet stays flat. Sometimes it will slowly slide on the x axis while remaining flat if I try to move it. For the most part it just stays static in place.

Upvote 0
Ok, just opened VaM and template scene.
Added a sim sheet and the "freeze motion" and even sim enabled were not important, the sheet worked just fine.
I suggest you do a core check and check if there's a session plugin that may screw this up.

Upvote 0
If I remember correctly, there’s a quirk where some hair causes Simsheet to freeze. Maybe try changing any equipped hair and see if that resolves it.

Upvote 0
If I remember correctly, there’s a quirk where some hair causes Simsheet to freeze. Maybe try changing any equipped hair and see if that resolves it.
Yes apparently It was the v1 kemenate pubic hair that was causing the problem. for some reason if I load a scene that had it, toggling it off and back on fixed the sheet physics for the rest of the program.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom