Shrinking Alice

Scenes Shrinking Alice

Ruthven2000

Reactions
Ruthven2000 submitted a new resource:

Shrinking Alice - A three scene animation

View attachment 41158

Don't go drinking strange potions! You never know what it will lead to!

Three Animated Scenes with merge load.

Dependancies: Character var for the male character included in files

non hub resources here:

https://yameteouji.wixsite.com/store/product-page/set-s02

https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/longsocks.2388/

https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/bootsa.905/

Read more about this resource...

thats a lot of dependencies :eek:
Using the hub inside the game allows you to download dependencies automatically. There are nested dependancies - morphs, sound files, plug ins, etc that come from multiple sources.

This is good. Do more pls.

3 star review unfair if based on ignornce of vam auto instal. I would pm them 2 remove it or ask thrm 2 alter it.
this scene is onky ever 5 star.
Sory 4 bad englash.

Last edited:
This is good. Do more pls.

3 star review unfair if based on ignornce of vam auto instal. I would pm them 2 remove it or ask thrm 2 alter it.
this scene is onky ever 5 star.
Sory 4 bad englash.
Thank you! I get why - my scenes do have a lot of dependancies - I tend to cherry pick bit and pieces from lots of resources, mixing skins and morphs and items, and that does lead to a lot of dependencies. I do indeed have more scenes in the works - I tend to work in bursts and I'm doing a lot of VaM and the moment :)

This is a great scene. I actually designed it myself 2 weeks back haha but i didnt release because i couldnt make it work but you did all the things i was trying and then took it further with better music haha We must both me mental to have had alice giant fantasies lol eitherway epic work! so pleased i dont have to finish it now haha

This is a great scene. I actually designed it myself 2 weeks back haha but i didnt release because i couldnt make it work but you did all the things i was trying and then took it further with better music haha We must both me mental to have had alice giant fantasies lol eitherway epic work! so pleased i dont have to finish it now haha
:) I've had that happen to me before as well!

:) I've had that happen to me before as well!
It must happen to literate people haha But yours is so much better than mine would ever have been and creative! Shame that fluid sim is so tricky as youve nailed the post cum textures in scene 3 but the popcorn spray is less than ideal for any scene let alone a giant ! lol shame nothing can be done. The recent breast feeding sim (free scene) had some decent liquid falling but not spraying. Maybe for vam 2 haha though Honey select 2 managed it a while back lol
Keep the the very good work. This scene should be a 5 star no exception!

Only just discovered your amazing work. This one in particular is fantastic. I can't, however, get the dude's hand to stay up in scene 2. It keeps dropping low and not interacting properly. Any clues at to why it wouldn't stay straight and move forward? I can't push Alice down to meet it either.

Back
Top Bottom