Shoe toe deformation

FunkyToaster432

Reactions
Good day everyone.
I ran into an issue with shoe toe deformation in custom morphs (seen in the screenshots below). Is there any solution to this? Maybe there is some kind of morph-fix or something else?

1651509860.png1651509889.png1651509893.png1651509938.png1651510129.png1651510198.png

I had this issue with regular shoes and it turned out my figure I was importing it to was the problem. The 'default' girl in VaM is not default in G2 Morphs so you need to zero morphs for that character or any you are using before import. Hope this helps!

Edit: I think you can use the heel adjust script somewhere on here to sort the foot position afterwards. If you set the foot pose in Daz it will ruin the import.

Sorry for my late respond, I just noticed this topic. Do you still have this issue? If yes, then follow these steps down below.

You go to Female Morphs and in the search bar you type "ren", look at the yellow circle. Then a list with (REN) morphs show up. The one you need is the one I show with a red circle, the name of the morph is (REN) Thin (you can also just type this in the search bar), don't change this morph. It can cause glitches like the shoes. Just press on "default" and leave it alone afterwards.

VaM_Ren.jpg

Last edited:
The only reliable way to fix this on custom girls is to backport the model to daz and then reset the feet to default using he clear morph deltas option in geometry editor mode.

I have tried the morph fix tool on cgshare and it does work but I find it less reliable than clearing the deltas in daz.

Back
Top Bottom