Vagina wiggling, deforming problem

WolfmanVR

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
wolfmanvr
Does anyone know how to add weigh to the labia lips, or some other fix, to keep it from deforming when you have penetration? The larger the dick, the worse it gets too.

It seems that alignment plays a big part in it, but it's very touchy. Any advice how to make that better, or completely eliminate those fast deforming of the minor labia lips? See video for example...

Thanks for any help you can offer!

--WolfmanVR

If by wiggling, you mean the behavior of physics and collision, check out the collider editor plug-in on the hub by @Acid Bubbles . If you mean how it spreads, then ignore that suggestion

@enigma - I meant how the lips kind of flap wildly and sometimes even look like they are tearing. It's definitely collisions that are causing it, so maybe the collider editor you mentioned would help out. Thanks for the suggestion. However, I mostly resolved the problem on my own by careful alignment, some additional morphs, and proper angles.

On a similar note, I still haven't figured out how to make VaM load the scene perfectly every time though. You think you have everything set right, save, load, and it looks great. Then the next time you load it, all help might break loose - bodies start flying around, contorting, jacking up your whole scene. Exit, reload, and it will probably be fine again. I think it has to do with animation, and how characters enter the scene with some animation already running. If it decides to materialize someone in the middle of a thrust, it might be a catastrophic collision. Is there a "don't start any movement until everything is loaded and all characters are in place" option?

Did you have High Quality Physics enabled? I think this would fix your issue at a cost of the performance.

Back
Top Bottom