dancing toes

aevemodel

Reactions
for some reason, the toes on a couple of the models I have wiggle and twitch and dance around and no matter what I do i can't make it stop. Anyone have any experience with this and how to make them stop? If theres a way to get rid of toes all together I wouldn't mind, the feet aren't seen ever anyways. Thanks everyone!

Seems like a collision issue.
Check if there's any feet related morphs and set them to 0.
Ya that was one of the first things i did. Im pretty sure ive done everything possible in the morphs tab. :(

There's also Collider Editor, but I think you need to load it every time you load the appearance preset.
Have you complained to the creator about it?

Having a model just barely touching the ground might do this. Try pushing them down a little. I've noticed this after a pose change. Lifting the model up and putting it back down might fix it in that case.

There's also Collider Editor, but I think you need to load it every time you load the appearance preset.
Have you complained to the creator about it?
Ill try the editor for sure. I have and they really weren't helpful, it was a free model i think i found on deviant art when I first started using this lol

Having a model just barely touching the ground might do this. Try pushing them down a little. I've noticed this after a pose change. Lifting the model up and putting it back down might fix it in that case.
I wish it was that easy haha thanks

Are both the toe and foot nodes active? Try setting the toe node to off. if its position is flipped or out of alignment it may be messing with the physics. Also check that the nodes are not under the floor making the colliders bug out.

Funny how these things happen, after I did the update I moved all my files to a separate folder and started the program then restored a few models including the ones with the dancing toes and I guess the music stopped because they dance no more lol. Im thinking there was something in my addon hoarded rats nest folder that maybe made things go crazy? They still look all crazy, one toe is higher than the other etc but i can fix that easily. Thanks for the help everyone!

In programming, there is a characteristic called determinism, or that a program is or is not deterministic. That means that if you give a program the same inputs, you get the same result every single time. I believe Vam is not deterministic. Or to put it another way, random shit happens!;)

Back
Top Bottom