Shego

Looks Shego

stashman05

Reactions
stashman05 submitted a new resource:

Shego - She's a green, mean, maneating machine!

I'm continuing with my Kim Possible series with the next character: Shego. This is another Koikatsu port complete with costume. AND YES, I know the textures on the suit are wonky. This is due to VAM's clothing import and I'm looking for a fix. ALSO keep in mind that as a cartoon character, she has no dedicated gen textures. You'll have to use the built in gen generator and adjust to your liking.

PLEASE NOTE: This model is ideally used with the Anime Cell Effect plugin. For best results...

Read more about this resource...

1670682664540.png

Are they frenemies by the end of this show? I never watched. Ah well, they are here, so deal. :cool:

Originally I had the specular better altered on Shego's CUA hair for a deeper black with just a hint of lighting definition, but I moved the scene a bit and maybe I lost it. Always the errors 😩

View attachment 185598

Are they frenemies by the end of this show? I never watched. Ah well, they are here, so deal. :cool:

Originally I had the specular better altered on Shego's CUA hair for a deeper black with just a hint of lighting definition, but I moved the scene a bit and maybe I lost it. Always the errors 😩
If you remove all lights from the scene it'll be flat black.

If you remove all lights from the scene it'll be flat black.

I'm well aware, but trust me, a very slight hint of light pickup/specular actually helps when in VR. The flat black kind of messes with your eyes.

The way I had it before I moved them actually gave her hair a slightly squared up look in some places (rather than universally rounded) which seems to match the source character's angularity better.

All personal preference in the end, of course, and it absolutely doesn't take away from a welcome import. These two look great!

I'm well aware, but trust me, a very slight hint of light pickup/specular actually helps when in VR. The flat black kind of messes with your eyes.

The way I had it before I moved them actually gave her hair a slightly squared up look in some places (rather than universally rounded) which seems to match the source character's angularity better.

All personal preference in the end, of course, and it absolutely doesn't take away from a welcome import. These two look great!
I see what you mean. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom