Sharony Tone (NO TEXTURE)

Looks Sharony Tone (NO TEXTURE)

abjohn

Reactions
abjohn submitted a new resource:

Sharon Basic Instinct Tone (NO TEXTURE) - Sharon Basic Instinct Tone

Here is demo video of Looks for you to check different hairstyles, dress and view of character from every possible angle.
Hairs used are from NOStage 3 .

I created FaceGen textures but i liked her without facegen textures more,so releasing it without any face gen texture. if you want to get facegen texture files, you can message me.View attachment 178063

Read more about this resource...

Looks nice, but 148 dependencies though? Surely there is a mistake and all of those must not be needed for the look , right?

Which would be the essentials among those dependencies

Looks nice, but 148 dependencies though? Surely there is a mistake and all of those must not be needed for the look , right?

Which would be the essentials among those dependencies
NO Dependencies, Morph files combined using morph merger and genitals included. just open the VAR Package in winrar and copy texture files into - <VAM-ROOT>/Custom/atom/person/Morph/Female and genitals under <VAM_ROOT>/Custom/atom/person/Morph/female_Genetalia and you don't need any dependencies. Just ignore them. It is VAM which picks up list of dependencies from history and i play VAM alot so it picks up things which are not needed at all.

I see.Though, to avoid question about dependencies in future, you could package them in a seperate fresh VAM install with only needed morphs, than there would be no false dependencies shown in modpage.Would increase the download count too, as people usually shy away if one resource has too many dependencies.

All in all, thanks I'll check it out now! -Cheers.

I see.Though, to avoid question about dependencies in future, you could package them in a seperate fresh VAM install with only needed morphs, than there would be no false dependencies shown in modpage.Would increase the download count too, as people usually shy away if one resource has too many dependencies.

All in all, thanks I'll check it out now! -Cheers.
I just have one laptop with limited HDD Space, No idea how to do VAM Fresh Install. for making a look also it takes lot more time for me as after every 30 mins i have to shutdown my laptop otherwise difficult to work with so much of heat.
I have added instructions now on dependencies so hopefully that will help people.

EDIT: Unfortunately using only the VAR file, the morph didn't work, the scene loads but it has the default VAM girl face.Main merged sharon morph that's supposed to change the appearance is inside the VAR folder it seems, but is not actually registered in morphs tab, it didn't load with the scene.Dunno if this problem is related to me, but in any case thought I would let u know.

Open the VAR file using WINRAR

EXTRACT AND COPY TEXTURE FILES INTO - <VAM-ROOT>/Custom/atom/person/Morph/Female and genitals under <VAM_ROOT>/Custom/atom/person/Morph/female_Genetalia
After that load the look and go to female morphs. type sharon morph, it should get loaded if you placed the files correctly. I have people on patreon also and have no issues. if after copying files into directory i mentioned if it still doesn't work, let me know .
i have one old PC desktop which is not for gaming so before i upload the look, i test loading it on Old desktop PC where i have VAM, I can't play VAM on that PC but i just use it to test if other users load look, they should get same output.

for making a look also it takes lot more time for me as after every 30 mins i have to shutdown my laptop otherwise difficult to work with so much of heat.

If your laptop were not getting hot before (like when it was new) and that is a recent thing, that likely means your laptop's integral fans are clogged and not working as much as they should, so your CPU + graphic card is overheating due to lack of cooling. You should probably get it cleaned before tempature goes high enough to damage your system, could also use it for longer periods.

If your laptop were not getting hot before (like when it was new) and that is a recent thing, that likely means your laptop's integral fans are clogged and not working as much as they should, so your CPU + graphic card is overheating due to lack of cooling. You should probably get it cleaned before tempature goes high enough to damage your system, could also use it for longer periods.
Thanks , will get it checked soon.

Thanks , will get it checked soon.

My CPU/Graphic Card tempatures went from around 94 °C(almost critical) to 63 °C after getting it cleaned recently, so it helps.Anyways, don't get your Laptop fried due to overheating, I like the Indian-themed clothing stuff you make 😁

Back
Top Bottom