• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Sexy Ride Scene

Scenes Sexy Ride Scene

Can you do one without the VL_13 since it's a paid item? Thanks. Love the scene.

I will have to see what it is referencing, the VL_13 item. It's showing as CC-BY-NC which technically is not tagged as paid. VL_13 must have shared it but not on the Hub. I hate packaging up these things, I swear I spend too many hours just packaging a file, it's probably the one thing that holds me back from sharing more. Anyways, I will try and edit it when i get some time. Glad you enjoy the scene.

Thanks for replying. It's probably not a big deal. It just won't load whatever jewelry that is packed in the VL_13.accessorie_CH.LATEST file. The error everytime it loads is kinda annoying but it doesn't break the scene atleast lol. I tried to locate the file and it's locked behind a paywall on patreon. BTW your Mom-next-door milf looks are bar-none the best i've seen on here. Can't wait to see more.

Sorry about that, just about every scene I load from someone has dependency errors, there are just so many of them. Sorry I usually try to clean stuff up and pair it down. I forgot to delete the skybox too, as that is a huge file. My bad I just wanted to get the scene out as I got all this stuff i just want to share.

Milf will probably be the next look I turn out, just depends on how I feel at the time. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom