Sexy Ride Scene

Scenes Sexy Ride Scene

Can you do one without the VL_13 since it's a paid item? Thanks. Love the scene.

I will have to see what it is referencing, the VL_13 item. It's showing as CC-BY-NC which technically is not tagged as paid. VL_13 must have shared it but not on the Hub. I hate packaging up these things, I swear I spend too many hours just packaging a file, it's probably the one thing that holds me back from sharing more. Anyways, I will try and edit it when i get some time. Glad you enjoy the scene.

Thanks for replying. It's probably not a big deal. It just won't load whatever jewelry that is packed in the VL_13.accessorie_CH.LATEST file. The error everytime it loads is kinda annoying but it doesn't break the scene atleast lol. I tried to locate the file and it's locked behind a paywall on patreon. BTW your Mom-next-door milf looks are bar-none the best i've seen on here. Can't wait to see more.

Sorry about that, just about every scene I load from someone has dependency errors, there are just so many of them. Sorry I usually try to clean stuff up and pair it down. I forgot to delete the skybox too, as that is a huge file. My bad I just wanted to get the scene out as I got all this stuff i just want to share.

Milf will probably be the next look I turn out, just depends on how I feel at the time. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom