Sexy Body Language Poses

Scenes Sexy Body Language Poses

Giving some feedback (sorry forgot about the discussion function, was using review as a message board).

Too many expression morphs in the poses, the few poses I tried has around 17 pages of morphs saved into them. A zero expression version would be awesome! Since morphs are highly dependent on the character herself, less morphs mean better suitability for different characters.

Giving some feedback (sorry forgot about the discussion function, was using review as a message board).

Too many expression morphs in the poses, the few poses I tried has around 17 pages of morphs saved into them. A zero expression version would be awesome! Since morphs are highly dependent on the character herself, less morphs mean better suitability for different characters.
ok I just forgot to turn off bl when saving them

1721570729590.png

I don't understand why the penis is visible from the inside like this. Is there any way to turn it off?

Thanks for the scene :) I've a question to people already using this scene. I'm a newbie and unsure how to utilize this scene and other scenes that has poses. Am I supposed to get certain plugins to make them move? Or are scenes like these supposed to be used by creators in their own scenes? I tried adding male and female presets and they seem to move a little bit. And I realized they just clip into each other cause the morph sizes aren't like the original fully white persons.

Thanks for the scene :) I've a question to people already using this scene. I'm a newbie and unsure how to utilize this scene and other scenes that has poses. Am I supposed to get certain plugins to make them move? Or are scenes like these supposed to be used by creators in their own scenes? I tried adding male and female presets and they seem to move a little bit. And I realized they just clip into each other cause the morph sizes aren't like the original fully white persons.
Watch this

Watch this

Thanks man. Answered by the uploader himself! I will try loading it up again with the right body scale and the plugins you used.

Thanks man. Answered by the uploader himself! I will try loading it up again with the right body scale and the plugins you used.
this is my final work, all the plugins are already configured here, you just need to make morphs as descriptions for your characters

Hi Vam_Herous, Can you share how you make the scene choice options attached to the user view ? Thank you

Hi Vam_Herous, Can you share how you make the scene choice options attached to the user view ? Thank you
it's individual, everyone decides for themselves, I can't make an ideal option for everyone, it's impossible. so you need to fantasize about this topic. Besides these are poses from different scenes of mine, I'm just sharing them.

it's individual, everyone decides for themselves, I can't make an ideal option for everyone, it's impossible. so you need to fantasize about this topic. Besides these are poses from different scenes of mine, I'm just sharing them.
ah, i'm sorry for causing a misunderstanding here.
Actually, i just want to ask if you can share the method you make the scene UI attached to user camera view, like this:
1722361675898.png

it can move following the camera view.
I want to make UI like this because it's very convenient for me. But when i analyz the scene, i cant find any atom or plugin that being used for this.
Can you share the method ? thank you

Actually, i just want to ask if you can share the method you make the scene UI attached to user camera view, like this:
View attachment 395149

I want to make UI like this because it's very convenient for me. But when i analyz the scene, i cant find any atom or plugin that being used for this.
this is all the work of the body language plugin, I studied its work on my own, some problems were helped to me by the author of this plugin, so you need to look at it and ask the author for advice. it has many functions, you should learn it yourself to understand how to do it correctly.

View attachment 395149

read the discussions there is a lot of useful information

Back
Top Bottom