• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Sexy Body Language Poses

Sexy Body Language Poses

Vam_Herous submitted a new resource:

Sexy body language poses - Sexual positions in body language

Read more about this resource...
This is really great work, many thanks for sharing. ❤️ One issue with poses 58 & 59 - there is an "On Enter Pose" trigger for loading a Contortionist preset, but the preset doesn't seem to be included in the scene so it doesn't apply the preset and the poses don't quite work. Any chance you can share the Contortionist preset? It seems to be called 'Pose 10.jointconfig' in the existing trigger setup.

This is really great work, many thanks for sharing. ❤️ One issue with poses 58 & 59 - there is an "On Enter Pose" trigger for loading a Contortionist preset, but the preset doesn't seem to be included in the scene so it doesn't apply the preset and the poses don't quite work. Any chance you can share the Contortionist preset? It seems to be called 'Pose 10.jointconfig' in the existing trigger setup.
Thank you for writing about the problem, maybe I
I missed this point, all you need to do is change these 2 parameters
123.PNG

Last edited:
Yeah, great work. Wish it would not have this dependency hell tho...
thanks, I wanted to see the result with all the plugins. you can just take these poses and move them wherever you need them and there will be no dependency.

Last edited:
Yeah, great work. Wish it would not have this dependency hell tho...
but this is work for the entire vam community, use these poses as you want, some are already doing this for paid work, only if it’s not difficult, indicate a link to this work. I put a lot of effort into this work.

Yeah I really like what you have done, no worries ;)
Going to edit the json, because I cannot find "KAFAROS.Small_Attic.latest", and I love a clean error log :p

Back
Top Bottom