sexual_poses_pack1_free

Scenes sexual_poses_pack1_free

Lao Tie, please tell me why the action is static after replacing the character? Which key is pressed to play?

probably your character's morphs are different from the standard ones, if you have scale 1 and body morphs -0.500 for character 2, then probably the penis is in the wrong hole) you need to turn on trust in fill me up for this. ctrl+f

Hi, does persons should be set to 0position and then load pose? or atom position is set directly in pose setings? i ask couse when i load it to person it change her position to somwhere elese? is there a way to load pose and force vam not changing position(x,y,z)?

Hi, does persons should be set to 0position and then load pose? or atom position is set directly in pose setings? i ask couse when i load it to person it change her position to somwhere elese? is there a way to load pose and force vam not changing position(x,y,z)?
freeze physics, add to scene, grab point, and attach both characters to it. and move where you need then unfreeze physics and press update button in pose me and save your scene. do this with all poses or you can move the environment itself so as not to change the pose location. also you can just populate characters in a subscene or save plugin presets and load them for your scene characters and also move them using grab point

location is saved when creating and updating a pose in pose me

Back
Top Bottom