SexBot 1 The Prototype: 3 Animations in Female/Male POV/Cameraride + Video | FREE

Scenes SexBot 1 The Prototype: 3 Animations in Female/Male POV/Cameraride + Video | FREE

ispinox

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
ispinoxvam
Patreon
ispinox
ispinox submitted a new resource:

SexBot 1 The Prototype: 3 Animations in Female/Male POV/Cameraride + Video | FREE - Scene with Voice Acting. Your character has developed a sex robot and it's time to test her

View attachment 331250

Your character has developed a sex robot and it's time to test her.
You have clothing presets, morph sliders and lot's of visual settings and many animations to watch in Camride, POV or Female POV with mirror
  • Customize her
  • Select your animation
  • Make visual changes to the scene
  • Select your camera mode and
Enjoy :)

View attachment 331255

View attachment 331258

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

I might try Cortana in this...

ispinox updated SexBot 1 The Prototype: 3 Animations in Female/Male POV/Cameraride + Video | FREE with a new update entry:

New clothing, hair and minor changes

Scene:
  • New lighting. Altough it was my general lightning preset, I wasn't satisfyied with it in this scene and made changes.
  • You can now change the close light color too. There is a slider in the scene settings menu.
Appearance:
  • Added slider for female body fat
  • Added slider for Specular texture slider for female sweath. Altough I like the look of it, there may be people having her normal without digging through the skin texture menu
  • Changes to male...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ispinox updated SexBot 1 The Prototype: 3 Animations in Female/Male POV/Cameraride + Video | FREE with a new update entry:

New clothing presets, pose option to test clothings and small fixes

• Added a pose button where you can view the female atom in different poses to try out clothes
  • 2 New clothing presets. Both combins are made with built-in clothings. Those are not cyber or robot related in case you want a normal looking female
  • Added a Reset button to the final animations
  • Made some atoms hidden and non movable to avoid accidentally moving them and ruining stuff
  • Parented menu buttons to header

Futa option comes soon. Found a new Futa model but need...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom