Plugins SexAssist

JayJayWon

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
JayJayWon
JayJayWon submitted a new resource:

SexAssist - Facilitates automated penis to orifice alignment and thrusting

Sex Assist is a plugin which aims to facilitate reliable penetration and thrusting with a "single click". The plugin has two main features:
  • The instant movement and rotation of person atoms such that a penis and orifice of choosing (i.e. Mouth, Vagina or Anus) are aligned whilst maintaining the current poses.
  • The creation and setup of an Animation Pattern that controls thrusting into the orifice. The thrusting can be controlled to specify which Orifice is penetrated, whether the...

Read more about this resource...

Both of Align options do nothing. Just clicking making nothing. In version 1.1 and 1.2.

I choose poses for both actors, align them for a sex position (the penis close the vagina), but when I click " align the orifice to the penis " in your mod my actor gets rotated too much and it completely breaks the pose, any tips how to avoid that?

I choose poses for both actors, align them for a sex position (the penis close the vagina), but when I click " align the orifice to the penis " in your mod my actor gets rotated too much and it completely breaks the pose, any tips how to avoid that?
Did you try playing with the Rotate Alignment slider

Last edited:
Hi dude, here is a plugin that does perfectly the job 99% of the time, in contrary of your SexAssist (at least, for me) that always breaks the scene or do weird as soon as i load it so I dont find it easy to use, whereas this one, in 2 click it is ready to go!!

I cant remember from where/who i got it, it is maybe even you that created it in the first place lol ! Anyway I would even pay you if you would be able to edit this version, including orifices choices (butt, vagina and mouth) to make it 100% perfect:love:

Attachments

• SexHelper GOOD.cs
    31.5 KB · Views: 0
Hi dude, here is a plugin that does perfectly the job 99% of the time, in contrary of your SexAssist (at least, for me) that always breaks the scene or do weird as soon as i load it so I dont find it easy to use, whereas this one, in 2 click it is ready to go!!

I cant remember from where/who i got it, it is maybe even you that created it in the first place lol ! Anyway I would even pay you if you would be able to edit this version, including orifices choices (butt, vagina and mouth) to make it 100% perfect:love:
I am sure that was by a guy called physis originally (although that might be a modified version). He did some excellent plugins but doesnt seem to be active any longer. Afraid I dont have enough time (or inclination) to be making changes to that plugin.

Hey does this still work, for some reason whenever i click target penis it says "none" though there is a male

This doesn't work for me either. On loading the plugin it throws the error below, and the custom plugin UI is completely blank.
A super integral plugin, I hope you can find the time to pick it up again!

1621445941979.png

This doesn't work for me either. On loading the plugin it throws the error below, and the custom plugin UI is completely blank.
A super integral plugin, I hope you can find the time to pick it up again!

View attachment 45683
It loads fine for me. Can you provide more details. What version are you using, where are you loading the plugin etc.

HI,
I believe this is a great concept and cred to @JayJayWon for making it.. I got SexAssist working on the Dollmaster poses..
Now trying to set it up on my own poses, I also get the exact same errors as mentioned above..
- So the plugin is supposed to be attached to the female correct?

/best

ok seems that this script fails with any Futa character if they have a Skin Selected thats a Futa, but if you change the Skin to a male one, it instantly works, no need to even reload, just works immediately... tried to fix the script myself but no idea why its happening, it just references a "Person" atom but is very strict to male skins. Futa's don't count as people to the script lol

I don't know how to make the target penis tab has option.it always none

Confirming this is still a problem as of the 1.22 VAM Update.

ok seems that this script fails with any Futa character if they have a Skin Selected thats a Futa, but if you change the Skin to a male one, it instantly works, no need to even reload, just works immediately... tried to fix the script myself but no idea why its happening, it just references a "Person" atom but is very strict to male skins. Futa's don't count as people to the script lol

This IS the work around, you can set appearance and then toggle to Male Skin 01-09. It does not work for the Lee or Juilian skins, or Futa Skins, those all return None for target penis. However, loading any skin then changing to Male 01-09, the plugin allows alignment.

One issue I have with this, hopefully theres a work around or future update, but the actor position is translated reguardless of locking. I think that any posing jobs that would use this wouldnt want the actor moved up 20 Y and rotated 20 X. Could you change this to translate head control or hip control instead? (edit 1.22 added relative translation options I dont know if that enables this any more) Because the actor position (insisted by your guide) be close to the correct position, the "flight path" atom that this plugin uses could still meet appropriate direction because the default pose should already be appropriate (head/chest control).

Meaning if the head was too far to align to angle with the flight path, it will either cause an obvious physics explosion from the head moving too far, or you could return an error if thats possible.

JayJayWon updated SexAssist with a new update entry:

SexAssist v1.3

• Fixed a few bugs that were causing male person atoms not to be available in the UI
  • Updated the pose alignment process to be compatible with latest versions of VAM
This plugin was experimental and built a few years ago - I wouldnt regard it as particularly successful in its original aims to make intercourse easier. Its not that simple to use by the standards of todays plugins - but a few people were reporting these problems, so I've updated it so it does not crash...

Read the rest of this update entry...

After you delete plugin from the scene still some of it's assets/scripts remain active and are visible in editors mode.

Back
Top Bottom