Set of 6 Magic wands Now with vibrating sound

Assets Set of 6 Magic wands Now with vibrating sound

Hexenv88

Reactions
Patreon
Hexenv88
Hexenv88 submitted a new resource:

Set of 6 Magic wands Now with vibrating sound - A Color for any occasion

Full set of six colors, Black, White, Pink, Red, Purple and Blue.
Now with spatial audio added. your can hear the vibration in 3 Dimensional Spatial sound. the close you get the more you hear it, and its set to fade out within a meter or so.
Colliders in the handle and head provide more immersive play with characters. View attachment 52104

Read more about this resource...

Hi Hexenv,

what a great idea! However, sorry for my ignorance but what is a file of type .ASSETBUNDLE and how should it be installed? I am used to the .var file. Yours is a zip so I thought that I should extract it ... to find that file format.

Thanks

Hi Hexenv,

what a great idea! However, sorry for my ignorance but what is a file of type .ASSETBUNDLE and how should it be installed? I am used to the .var file. Yours is a zip so I thought that I should extract it ... to find that file format.

Thanks
Its easy you extract the file and place it in your custom/assets folder. you then load it as a CustomUnityAsset from the Add atom menu. then select Hexenv88_Magicwasnds_with_Vibe. then in the dropdown menu select the color you would like to use. and that is should be good to go :). hope this helps

Ha ok I see!

I would say just to add that explanation you just did to the description. I am probably not the first newbie around here. Quite simple though. Just for my own information since everything is sinking in these days ... would this assetbundle could be packed as a var file?

Thanks for the great work Hexenv88 !!

Ha ok I see!

I would say just to add that explanation you just did to the description. I am probably not the first newbie around here. Quite simple though. Just for my own information since everything is sinking in these days ... would this assetbundle could be packed as a var file?

Thanks for the great work Hexenv88 !!
Yes it can be packed as a var and i will likely do that going forward to make things easier for others.

Back
Top Bottom