Secrets

Assets Secrets

Farger

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Farger submitted a new resource:

Secrets - Your secret will be safe tonight

This is a dance scene in a secret, private club, where everything between you and the dancer remains a secret. The music and dancing begins when you click the "music" button on the right side of the stage. The "spin" button will slowly spin the dance podium one revolution. The "floor toggle" button will switch between two dance floor effect options.

Be sure to install all dependencies, or else the scene lighting and effects will not work properly. Listen to your Farger, and install...

Read more about this resource...

I do not see the colored stars like in your pics. I opened the package manager and it looks like all the dependencies are there and looks good. I added a few items like tech lights and torches. Its very good, works well with other appearances. Speeded up the dance a little as well. I might have to add a slider for that.

I do not see the colored stars like in your pics. I opened the package manager and it looks like all the dependencies are there and looks good. I added a few items like tech lights and torches. Its very good, works well with other appearances. Speeded up the dance a little as well. I might have to add a slider for that.
I used particle storm ultraviolet 4 from the Particles of Riddick resource in this scene. It makes what looks like small glitter effects. I will double check the setup in case I did something wrong.

Customize it and have fun.

The glitter effect requires version 7 or 8 of the Particles of Riddick.

First time download, how am I supposed to use this? I only have the stage asset and nothing else.

First time download, how am I supposed to use this? I only have the stage asset and nothing else.
I just updated it to an asset with versions 2 and 3 so that creators can use it in their scenes and not have dependencies. If you want the dance scene, please download version 1 and try that out.

I am putting the dependencies in a spoiler box, but I have to manually put all the links in, will take some time. I apologize for the problems that the resource type switch is causing.

Back
Top Bottom