Saliva Strands (Includes Simple Set Up and Automation)

Clothing Saliva Strands (Includes Simple Set Up and Automation)

mastermike8800

Reactions
Website
www.bonervisionvr.com
Patreon
bonervision
mastermike8800 submitted a new resource:

Saliva Strands (Includes Simple Set Up and Automation) - Make Any Blowjob Scene 10x Sloppier in Three Easy Steps

Watch this in HD!
Hello there, back with some more smutty content! I've been working on a new scene with some really cool features in it. I decided to give clothing creation another go and I am happy with the results. This VAR contains six performance friendly saliva stands that you can add to your blowjob scene! As a bonus I included a plugin atom preset that you can attach to your scene to create...

Read more about this resource...

BV_SalivaControl is not showing up in presets. I'm assuming you're using the "Load Presets..." button from the control tab and not the Presets tab itself. Although I've tried both. The package shows a .jpg for the preset, but not the preset itself.

BV_SalivaControl is not showing up in presets. I'm assuming you're using the "Load Presets..." button from the control tab and not the Presets tab itself. Although I've tried both. The package shows a .jpg for the preset, but not the preset itself.
Sorry about that. I updated the file and it should be fixed now. Thanks for letting me know!

After I figured out to click the "Load Preset" from the Control tab (not the Preset tab! :rolleyes:), I got it to work no problems. Here's a sample from a WIP scene I'm adding it to. It looks way more convincing in action that just a single screenshot. Awesome job and thanks, MasterMike!

Screen Shot 12-15-22 at 06.51 PM.JPG

Back
Top Bottom