Paid Scenes Royal Entertainment

Fantastic, love your scenes. one small issue, if i want to use real time lip sync on your scenes to make characters speak my own audio, issue is lips and jaw movements of real time lip sync plugin does not work properly, do you know any specific plugin which could cause conflict and i should remove?
your scenes involve lot of foreplay,actions kind of story telling animations and that is what i guess everyone like. there are plenty of cow girl and anal sex animations made by lot of people but foreplay-kissing,cuddling etc. which makes your scenes really popular.

Fantastic, love your scenes. one small issue, if i want to use real time lip sync on your scenes to make characters speak my own audio, issue is lips and jaw movements of real time lip sync plugin does not work properly, do you know any specific plugin which could cause conflict and i should remove?
your scenes involve lot of foreplay,actions kind of story telling animations and that is what i guess everyone like. there are plenty of cow girl and anal sex animations made by lot of people but foreplay-kissing,cuddling etc. which makes your scenes really popular.
Thank you! About lip sync. Please tell me more about the issue. What exactly doesn't work with lip sync?

My guess is you need to turn off VamMoan "Enable auto-jaw animation". They conflict with each other.

Attachments

• SNAG-0200.png
    SNAG-0200.png
    185.3 KB · Views: 0
My guess is you need to turn off VamMoan "Enable auto-jaw animation". They conflict with each other.
Thanks. i did gave a try to disable vammoan and even removing plugin, still the jaw opens up big and lip sync doesn't work in your scenes if i want to play any of my own audio. with @KittyMocap scenes no issue, she use vammoan as well so i guess it may not be vammoan.

Thanks. i did gave a try to disable vammoan and even removing plugin, still the jaw opens up big and lip sync doesn't work in your scenes if i want to play any of my own audio. with @KittyMocap scenes no issue, she use vammoan as well so i guess it may not be vammoan.
It works just fine. Try to play with lipsync settings.

Back
Top Bottom